©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Preacher here

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Hey guys, I figure I should put some about me here.
28 yo Male
Started lifting at age 16
Focused on Lean then

Joined the army, obviously kept up lean muscle mass and endurance
Combat injured, 2 shoulder surgeries, and other surgeries, brain damage (TBI) which affected pituitary gland output. Was on Cyp 200mg every other week by prescription.
Left the army temporarily to go to seminary (Hence the name preaherman, as given by some friends)
NO longer on Cyp due to no insurance.

Goal now, get big. BUT i have to lower body fat big time! I have fatty liver disease, which has been controlled by diet and exercise. HOWEVER i need to get the body fat lower for better health and possible full healthy liver.

Currently:
6ft tall
230lbs
19% body fat
Gym daily
Diet is going well, however I always like input on better diet plans.

I am a Nurse, so I do have good science background. I am very careful with my body and what goes in it.
The name PreacherMan comes from my friends because I am in Seminary.

Thanks for looking, see ya on the site.

Last edited:

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Last Chance: I love the signature at the bottom of your post. I am always hearing people at the gym want to know why i get in there every day and train with the intensity I have. They want to know if i am trying for some competition or something. I just laugh. I figure the worst thing I can be is the same I was.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Thanks Magnus. Its been a journey. Getting info together for my first cycle. This place has been great for info, people are knowledgable. Feeling pretty good.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome man. This board is a wealth of experience and knowledge. Just keep studying and reading.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome Preacher Man lots of good brains here and thanks for serving the country..ib. let us know any questions or heck I may learn, I'm sure , a lot from you ..cool..

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Welcome Preacher. You will find a great bunch of helpful guys here.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Welcome to the family man. You deffinatly have the background and determination to see your goals to the end and get some of those SWEET SWEET gains baby!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome .. Thank you for the personel sacrafices for your people.
You can get scripted test for 41.87 if you have no ins.
This is a good place to be. T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome brother lots of knowledgeable bros and gals here just ask or if not comfortable pm one of us and goodluck with your goals I'll say the cyp here is extremely good and not that much.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Read and absorb as much as possible the search button will also help u find many answers as well but like I said we're all here for u to ask

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys, I figure I should put some about me here.
28 yo Male
Started lifting at age 16
Focused on Lean then

Joined the army, obviously kept up lean muscle mass and endurance
Combat injured, 2 shoulder surgeries, and other surgeries, brain damage (TBI) which affected pituitary gland output. Was on Cyp 200mg every other week by prescription.
Left the army temporarily to go to seminary (Hence the name preaherman, as given by some friends)
NO longer on Cyp due to no insurance.

Goal now, get big. BUT i have to lower body fat big time! I have fatty liver disease, which has been controlled by diet and exercise. HOWEVER i need to get the body fat lower for better health and possible full healthy liver.

Currently:
6ft tall
230lbs
19% body fat
Gym daily
Diet is going well, however I always like input on better diet plans.

I am a Nurse, so I do have good science background. I am very careful with my body and what goes in it.
The name PreacherMan comes from my friends because I am in Seminary.

Thanks for looking, see ya on the site.

Nice intro Preacherman! Nice to have you with us:welcome: