AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

First time HGH use
Old
  (#1)
USMC5811

First time HGH use - 12-12-2013, 04:28 AM

I am about to use HGH for the first time but not for the usual reasons. I have scoured the inter net and read everything I can find on this subject.

In early October I was incline benching, felt and heard two pops. I lost strength in my right side, not a complete collapse but I couldn't move the weight up.

Yup you guessed it, tore my rotator cuff, front part of tendon completely detached from the humerus. So last week I had the surgery and now I'm in recovery cycle. My doc said because of severity of the tear and the fact I am 47 I will be looking at 8 months for a full recovery.

Athletes have seen significantly reduced recovery rates using HGH so I have decided to give it a try.

I will be using 5iu a day, 5 on 2 off, at least thats the plan i have now.

Any suggestions or experience using HGH for injury recovery? Suggestions based off of that on dosage? I'm big on advice from those that have more real experience than I have.

I will be using this HGH: Hygetropin 200 iu (********)
Active Substance: Somatropin

Old
  (#2)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-12-2013, 04:53 AM

Great choice using gh im your age and ripped mine in an accident with 18 month recovery unless u have a desk job.
Site pin delt im and good 4 month run at least at 5iu.. doing 2iu is.like pissen money away.. can u take and post pic of one vial? Thks ..I wana check something on it .ib

Old
  (#3)
USMC5811

12-12-2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Great choice using gh im your age and ripped mine in an accident with 18 month recovery unless u have a desk job.
Site pin delt im and good 4 month run at least at 5iu.. doing 2iu is.like pissen money away.. can u take and post pic of one vial? Thks ..I wana check something on it .ib
It arrives next week so will do.

Old
  (#4)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 12-12-2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
It's worked real well for me with low doses for injury and fat loss.
2-4iu is plenty for me. Some people have to experiment a little with
dosage. What works great for one guy may for another.

Old
  (#5)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-12-2013, 11:27 AM

That's true Ashop.. So USMC start lower so you can get a feel for it.

Old
  (#6)
BigBob
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

12-12-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
That's true Ashop.. So USMC start lower so you can get a feel for it.
Good Advice. Let your body adjust.

Old
  (#7)
MightyJohn
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

12-12-2013, 07:39 PM

I have also preferred to put it in the muscle or sub-cut near the injured area...BTW whats a 5811? I'm a 2311AMMO Uoh Rah

Old
  (#8)
srd1
AnaSCI VET

12-12-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHOP View Post
I recently started my first run of gh I started out at 5 iu a day right before bedtime and after about a week and a half.... holy shit ....fuck that I had to drop to 3 iu my joints hurt so bad It hurt to move and my hands were so swollen I couldnt make a fist or get my wedding ring off and it was pretty loose before might try bumping it up later but after 2 months I can almost see changes daily it seems

Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.

Old
  (#9)
dariusthegreat

12-12-2013, 10:07 PM

I was using 8-10 IU a day and it literally healed a pec issue I had within 2 months that I had tried to let chill for a year couldn't do.

Old
  (#10)
USMC5811

12-18-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHOP View Post
Okay I will start lower, probably some good advice for what I want. So did you site inject or just inject in the ab***en? I cant see how site injection would help with HGH but again I am no expert.

If site injection is recommended how would I do that in my delt? No fat to pull up and inject under in my shoulders.

Last edited by USMC5811; 12-18-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Added more

Old
  (#11)
USMC5811

12-18-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJohn View Post
I have also preferred to put it in the muscle or sub-cut near the injured area...BTW whats a 5811? I'm a 2311AMMO Uoh Rah
Military Police, spent first 3 years doing that then the next 2.5 on Sea Duty.