©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ug lab bust police report with pics

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!....Another one bites the dust....

P

pincrusher

CHRIS 1 said:
That sucks. I think they could be useing there time to investagate more serious crimes. I bet this guy was selling more than juice.
yeah, there was some meth on location and they were running tests on some pills that as yet were unidentified that they believe were another rec drug. seems all the busts have been occuring when they were dealing in stuff other than just roids. stupid on their part cause rec drugs are still the #1 priority with the police.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
yeah, there was some meth on location and they were running tests on some pills that as yet were unidentified that they believe were another rec drug. seems all the busts have been occuring when they were dealing in stuff other than just roids. stupid on their part cause rec drugs are still the #1 priority with the police.

agreed

B

Big O

Hey Guys,
Don't forget anyone who this guy has bought from overseas is on the watch list now..This guy is fucked,big time...They'll probably give this guy a life sentence in La...It's a shame all that going to waste...especially when i was looking for anadrol....I'm guessing he was to greedy...

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I just loved how the Louisiana State Police thinks everything is a "narcotic". What dumbazzes.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Sounds like their source gave them up. Customs,homeland sec. I'll bet somewhere around the world a source just got busted.
I really feel bad for the chick who was just trying to score some meth.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I'm sure it was the methe that got him pinched. Those fucking ICE heads will give up their grandmother if it means they can cop a plea and be back out on the streets. Just my advice to any source reading this...Dont sell other controlled substances that can be classified as narcotics. That includes Valium, Nubain, etc. Most states now have mandatory minimums for these types of busts.

P

pincrusher

this bust fits right in with the normal timeline for big drug busts. if you think about it, it takes the feds 6-12 months to build a case once they have been tipped off about a source and it has been just over a year since the infamous presidents state of the union address where he condemned steroids. looks like the feds started working on the steroid issue right after the president made an issue out of it nationally. most major busts didnt start to occur till about 6 months after the state of the union address last year. this probably means that there will be more busts of people who are already nailed, they just havent been informed of it yet, least not till the cops knock on the door and say"your busted"

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
What keeps this and other boards secure from 'the man'?

Seems a little sketchy.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
yeah, everything is narcotics... but look at the variety of narcotics, Winstrol, Stanozolol, all sorts....(dumbasses)

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ive Seen Those Pics Someone I Cant Remember Who Posted Them Up On A Board A Fewmonths Back Saying Its His Lab. I Recognize The Laptop On The Wall