©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any comments on this cycle???

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Alright guys, looking for some input here on my current cycle. A little back ground first though. I have been taking AAS off and on for several years but am now preparing for my first show which isint till June. I am also tying the knot in June and want to be in my best shape by then. Stats: 6'4", 265 lb at about 18% bf. I am also currently in wk 7 of this cycle. Started at about 240 lb.

wk 1-5, A-50 50-100 mg/d
wk 1-8, Sust 250-500 mg/wk
wk 7-14, Test 400, 400-600 mg/wk
wk 7-14, Deca 400 mg/wk
wk 15-20, Test-Prop 100 mg/eod
wk 15-20, Winny 50 mg/eod
wk 15-20, Tren 75 mg/eod
wk 16-20, Cytomel 10-40 umg/d
wk 18-26, Test Enan 250 mg/wk (dont want to loose all my gains in the middle of summer)
wk 26-31, Clen 60-120 umg/d
wk 20-21, HCG 1000 I.U. ed
wk 21-22, Clomid 50-100 mg/d
wk 1-26, Nolvadex 20 mg/d (I realize I dont always need to take this but it helps me keep water off)
wk 1-26, Liv.52 4-6 tabs a day (liver support)

Thats about it!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Just one comment.....One day i want to grow up to be just like you

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Look at it again. The cycle is long, but the quantities are really low. I wouldn't gain anything with amounts that low.

Dosages or not that's alot of different gear

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The amounts are low, but there is a lot of items in that shopping list. I have never taken more than two at a time. Hell, I couldnt afford to if I wanted to! lol

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Damn thats a long time to be on test... 26 weeks. I wouldn't do it, but to each his own.

If you change anything, throw in HCG right in the middle of your cycle to help out recovery from this monster cycle. Your HPTA will be suffering if you don't do something about it by the end.

also why so many diff compounds? Why not figure out what works and stick with that for longer?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
There is a theory that if you are going to do a prolonged cycle, you will continue to make gains if you switch up types of gear continuously through the cycle as opposed to running the same gear for the entire cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
There is a theory that if you are going to do a prolonged cycle, you will continue to make gains if you switch up types of gear continuously through the cycle as opposed to running the same gear for the entire cycle.

I agree i've read that before

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
$1,643 bucks but considering that it is spread over 26 weks, thats just over $60 bucks a week. Hell, I was spending that on legal stuff before I new the wonderful world of AAS. 26 weeks is a long run for test but it is split up between Sust, Enathate and Prop to give the different receptor sights a break. I am running the test the whole cycle because test is the best building block for any cycle. The reason I am running so many different AAS's is because 1: Bulk/Sustain/Cut and 2: By running different shorter cycles it gives the receptor sights a longer recovery time. If I run a cycle of the same thing for more that 10-12 weeks I quit growing. Basically just trying to keep my body guessing. Am pretty pleased with the first 7 weeks so far, If I can keep my weight here or just a little higher prior to the cutting phase I should be good to go. Thanks for the input all.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
mojo said:
$1,643 bucks but considering that it is spread over 26 weks, thats just over $60 bucks a week. Hell, I was spending that on legal stuff before I new the wonderful world of AAS. 26 weeks is a long run for test but it is split up between Sust, Enathate and Prop to give the different receptor sights a break. I am running the test the whole cycle because test is the best building block for any cycle. The reason I am running so many different AAS's is because 1: Bulk/Sustain/Cut and 2: By running different shorter cycles it gives the receptor sights a longer recovery time. If I run a cycle of the same thing for more that 10-12 weeks I quit growing. Basically just trying to keep my body guessing. Am pretty pleased with the first 7 weeks so far, If I can keep my weight here or just a little higher prior to the cutting phase I should be good to go. Thanks for the input all.

That's alot of $$...you must actually place when you compete.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
This is actually gonna be my first show so hopefully. Not a ton of money considering the length of the cycle though, I'm talking 6 months here not 6 weeks.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
That's alot of $$...you must actually place when you compete.
i guess i better not tell ya what my cycles cost. when you throw in gh & igf along with the high dosages i run the price goes way up. my cycle in just started a couple weeks ago will be using gh at 4-6iu daily for about 6 months. add to that the cost of 4 igf kits and that alone is well above what this guys cycle costs. good thing i got all the right connections. :D :D

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Yeah, my HGH bill is almost a grand a month! I wish that shit would come down in price. Now that the patents are non-exclusive, it should happen.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
BigTex said:
Yeah, my HGH bill is almost a grand a month! I wish that shit would come down in price. Now that the patents are non-exclusive, it should happen.

Damn....oh wait DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah when you walk to work rather than have a car payment to support your Gear supply there may be a problem.....you think?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Yeah when you walk to work rather than have a car payment to support your Gear supply there may be a problem.....you think?

Agreed...i have diapers to buy....kids to feed...