©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My nuts shrank!!!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
And I couldn't be HAPPIER!

I never realized how much my nuts were in the way. I haven't sat on them in months, I don't have to rearrange them in public all the time, they don't accidentally get smashed when I'm crushing the g/f's vag in a weird position, my g/f can finally fit both of them in her mouth at the same time and they don 't get twisted up when I'm sleeping anymore.

Thinking back on all the trouble they gave me, I came to the conclusion that my balls were more trouble than they were worth. They only ever got in the way and caused me pain. Don't miss them at all. No HCG for me either, I'm glad they're gone and I don't ever want those damn things back again!

Small ball bros, sound off!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Glad some guys got a good laugh!

& I'm completely serious, too. If I had known how much better it is having tiny balls, I'd have started using AAS in my twenties. I never even thought mine were very big. If only I knew then what I know now.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Be honest, who clicked on this thread ready to tell me I should have done more research and I was a dumbass for not knowing I needed HCG/HMG before I started a cycle?

I know some of you were figuring out exactly how shitty you were gonna be before you even clicked on the link!

Pignus

Nov 8, 2012
Now if only I could take something to help get my enormous penis out of the way a bit

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've got a pretty twisted sense of humor. It's nice to have people get my humor for once.