©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tri-Trenabol dosage/frequency?

LivingLarge1

Sep 9, 2013
Hey guys, finally making my first post at Anasci. I've picked up some Tri-Trenabol 200 (50mg tren acetate, 50mg tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, 100mg tren enanthate) and am unsure as to how frequently to pin it (enanthate can be pinned once a week, but I know the other 2 esters need to be pinned ed or eod). Also unsure as to weekly dosage, I'll be running it with test cypionate.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
If you can, post up something on the introductions forum. And give us some stats brother. Most people on here don't like to give advice to someone they know nothing about. Tren is for the most experienced of AAS users and your question about frequency of pinning leads me to believe you don't have much of a history with these products.

LivingLarge1

Sep 9, 2013
No probs bro, should've posted my stats.
I'm 26, 5'7 and 200lb. Have been training since my early teens. I'm relatively new to AAS but have cycled Test, EQ and Dbol with good gains.
My confusion with tri-tren pinning frequency is due to the blend - acetate & parabolan are typically pinned daily or eod, whereas enanthate can be pinned weekly. Therefore not 100% on how to get the most out of it.

Last edited:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Anything with an acetate or propionate ester needs to be pinned ED. For all blends it's best to use the shortest ester as the guide for how often to pin.

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
I thought about gettin some a while back but due to the varying dispersement times of the esters I just stuck with acetate. Pretty soon gonna run Tren Hex. Ran Parabolan back in the '90s and loved it cause it got ya beastly, FAST! Oops, I just gave away my age!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I wouldn't even recommend tri-tren for your first tren cycle. Tren has a ton of negative side effects and using a short estered steroid would get out of your system faster if you needed to stop.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I agree with slate. I am experienced with tren and if its your first go with it the blend may not be a good idea. I used hex last year and felt like shit for 2 weeks cause it builds and sticks around. If I was going to use it I would do smaller doses every third day. IMHO

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I agree, acetate is best for a first cycle. I personally don't get sides with tren except my cardio goes to shit. I personally would run it: .5cc tren blend with .5cc test cyp daily. That comes out to 700mg trenbolone, 875mg test-cyp. Maybe add an oral for 4 weeks. That's essentially the only cycle I run now.

You could try 100mg tren blend and 125mg cypionate EOD instead of daily if it's your first run with tren. If you get insomnia or anxiety benadryl can help and it is OTC.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
With ace being the shortest of the 3 I'd do as the guys are saying above .
At least pic one and find out how you do sides wise. With the 3 it would be hard to tell which is doing what sides wise. yes some of the same sides for alll 3 but some sides are less or more with diffent tren lengths. try the ace first as it gives you a shorter time to deal with sides should they arise.
You could go eod with the blend but ace i like best ed..... T

LivingLarge1

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks heaps for your input guys, I'm planning my next cycle for the new year so may hold onto the tri-tren for now & see if I can get my hands on some acetate first. At least then I can familiarise myself with any sides & approach the blend with a bit more insight.
Thanks again brothers, really appreciate you sharing your experience