©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I started a log on promuscle a few days ago but had planned to start it here too. I was a little lazy so only just getting it on here now. This is my 1st forum ever and special to me so I want my mates on here to see my progress etc. I will copy and paste the posts I have made so far and then carry on as normal.

I have been planning to start this but had to buy a camera. I am waiting on a memory card but that should be here 2moro so here it is. I am pretty much gonna follow Big A's protocol but adjust the time on alittle. Hopefully I end up with calves like his too (wishful thinking).

I am going on the following protocol...

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml

Although I may run it for approx 40 days (I need more haha) before I start maintenance. I will sort out the before pics in the next 2 days. I will include regular photos, some training info and hopefully a few training vids if I can. To be honest the last month has been bad and it has effected my diet and training. I also came off all hormones not too long ago which I have decided I am never gonna do again :eek: Some days I would eat 2 meals of complete crap and nothing else. I think this log will do me good and give me something to concentrate on. I am just getting back into the swing of things now so getting my body ready for punishment.

I am nowhere near the level of development I would think warrants Syntherol use...plus I don't even compete. But I just thought fuck it I know it works and I have always wanted bigger calves so I am gonna go for it. I have very poor calf genetics so don't mistake me for not training hard enough in the past. I have trained legs brutally for years using every system going. I am starting to make some progress though so hoping to carry that on over the years. I am hoping all that stretching of the fascia with a good program can bring about big changes.

I will be training calves every day in the gym (4-5 per week) plus performing bodyweight raises (stretching) after every time I inj. So they will be getting it everyday which I feel is the best type of training for my calves. I will use a variety of rep ranges and techniques which you will see in my log.

Hormones are all Genotec and will be 900mg test e and 900mg deca for now. Sure I could get by using much less but those are my doses.

Don't worry my other posts won't be so long winded :D Thanks for your time and I hope I can help motivate others :)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looking forward to following your log. Thanks for sharing it here!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I took some pics and was genuinely embarrassed to put them up. I was thinking people will think I haven't even trained them before haha :eek: I am the first to slate them but they don't look that bad in person. I take a 35 inch inner leg trouser so they are long and combine that with my genetics they are a nightmare.

I just got my bro to take some pics. We had issues with the new cam as the lighting was off. I apologize for the shocking poses/pics but you get the idea....

14ybrqt.jpg

2wlwkxw.jpg

ixa54i.jpg

2jdl1tu.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This is a calf log but just adding a few other pics to show were I am at now. Just adding I am 6ft 2.

2d15lhu.jpg

s2qs82.jpg

Fuck with my hormones being up and down and eating crap I have put on fat and look abit shit really. I will sort things out though. I have also just started 900mg test and 900mg deca and not on any AI's so water is moving up (again will sort out)...

2qvd3b7.jpg

2j362qf.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just wanted to input all my pics were taken with no pump and I will carry that on for all future pics.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will post my own pics but here is some info I found on the net...

2chq2xk.jpg

Instructions:
The above photo indicates the injection location for both calf muscle heads.

Inject into the edges of each calf muscle head, in the 3 locations for each muscle head as indicated in the above photo, daily.

25gauge to 30gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate.

A real person pic I found...

oa7uow.jpg

Those black dots look about right to me. However mine will be more straight down. The main factor is the angle of the injections. I will not pin the angle he is showing as that is inwards. Mine will be more an outward angle. When I inject it will pretty much be from the side. I will update 2moro with how the first set of injs go. After injecting I will train calves, hams, chest and tri-ceps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was my first day on Syntherol. I injected each calf 6 times as shown in the above pics. I used a 23g 5/8 needle but have some 25g 1 inch needles too. needles are cheap but instead of using 12 per day I will just use 4 and use 1 needle for each 3 injs on either side. I started with just over 1.5ml in the syringe for each side (about 0.5ml each inj).

When I inject anywhere else I very never see any blood but in my calves it was nearly every shot. I must have hit a nerve too as my calf vibrated when I put the needle in one area. But nothing major but not a good look having blood running down your legs. They felt tight straight after but I like the feeling. I then trained calves, hams, chest and tri-ceps. Although calves was literally 80% of my workout. I didn't go heavy due to my first day of injecting and just got a really good pump. My calves burnt bad and I could feel the difference compared to training without injecting. My calf training looked like...

Leg Press Calf Raise... about 8 sets of 15-25 reps using a variety of holding techniques.
Standing Calf Raises... 4 sets of approx. 25 reps
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets of approx. 20 reps
Seated Calf Raises... 4 sets of approx. 20 reps

My calves are sore now but nothing too bad. But they were sore before I even injected due to the training I did on Thurs. My knees have been hurting me abit so no more 24 plates leg press for me... ok for at least 3 weeks

Looking forward to the weeks ahead and feel good :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I woke up today and I couldn't stand up straight for a few mins but once I stretched out a little I was gtg. I done my 2nd day injs before the gym. It hurt just rubbing my calves with the alcohol swab as they are very sore from the training etc. The injections were fine apart from one on my inner right calf. I must have hit a vessel as when I pulled the needle out blood was everywhere. A lump appeared within secs but it has gone now. Not ideal but I don't mind as when this has happened in the past it brings out the vein more

I walked to the gym to get them warmed up. My calves feel pumped all the time and its a great feeling. In the gym I trained calves, shoulders, triceps and bi-ceps. Calves was about 50% of my training and looked like...

Bodyweight Raises... 40 slow reps
Seated Calf Raises... 4 sets of 40 reps going up in weight.
Then sets using a sequence of 313131... 3 being normal reps and 1 being 10 sec reps (on the positive portion) so super slow and focusing on tut... 4 sets approx. of 20-25reps
Calf Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps then 1 set of 90 reps. 90reps performed with no break but using 30 reps for 3 different foot positions (straight, inwards and outwards).

2moro should be a day off from the gym (depends how I feel) but I will perform about 200 bodyweight calf raises after my 3rd day of injections. Things are going good :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't have much time when I done my injs but just took a few pics. I have included some with black dots to highlight were I inject. By reason of the daily injs I will move sites over slightly so the black dots are not exact for every shot. I would say the surface area is about 1 inch wide for where I plan to inject. Obviously it is only day 2 so it's premature to talk about results but I have definitely noticed more fullness even at this early stage :)

29ynmvo.jpg

zn272x.jpg

The marker below shows a rough angle of how I inject. I have not researched this and am just going on what I think is best. If anyone has any recommendations please tell me. But I think this is working well so far. The height and width of the dots (injs) will vary for every injection. I think the way I have it planned will reduce the possibility of lumps and keep them looking more natural.

97tjib.jpg

1pt2u0.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was my 3rd set of injections. I had no issues and they went fine. I then performed about 150 standing calf raises. I was fine in work but it does hurt when I kneel down. Looking forward to the gym 2moro... I will train calves, quads and back. I am thinking a lot of fast paced reps for calves 2moro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great to see you log here Elvia. I don't regret doing my bis one bit. I think you will do very well. Keep stretching and foam roll every night. Good luck brother!

Thanks matey... I will do. Things seem to be going great so far :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
4th day of injections today and still at 0.5ml per site. Everything was fine today with no issues when injecting. I then wentto the gym and trained calves, quads and back. I was rushing so back was literally 3 sets and nothing intense. The rest of my training looked like this...

Warm up Calves
Seated Calf Raises... 15 sets of 20-15 fast paced reps with no more than 10 secs rest in between sets. I was planning 20 reps but soon realized with 3 plates I would be best going to 15 due to the minimal rest
Leg Press Calf Press... 2 sets to failure (approx. 15 reps) with holding at the bottom and a very slow and controlled pace.
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets to failure (35-20 reps)
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps with light weight
Squat Machine... 8 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight... my back has felt tight recently but I thought fuck it and just went for it. First set just machine which is quite heavy. I go up in one yellow (15kg) plate each set. So I finished with 7 plates per side on the final set and went to failure on that one and got 11 reps. 7 plates aside is 210kg in plates.

Next day in the gym will likely be calves, chest and back and looking forward to it

Just adding I will up my inj volume to 1ml per site on day 8. I will post some update pics at the end of day 7. My calves have been sore today but nothing too bad. I am actually enjoying it

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Great log bro. I too have some lagging calves and attempted to use synthol to improve them, but after spilling blood on the floor one too many times I simply gave up. If this works for you it may inspire me to attempt it again.

Hawk

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great log bro. I too have some lagging calves and attempted to use synthol to improve them, but after spilling blood on the floor one too many times I simply gave up. If this works for you it may inspire me to attempt it again.

Hawk

Thanks matey. Things are going great for me. Did you inject the same angle as me? After 5 days my injections are getting easier each time for some reason. I am sure that will change once I up the ml's in each calf though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My plan was to train high frequency with low volume each day but it is turning out to be abit in between. So higher volume each session but most body parts will be trained twice (instead of 3-4 times) weekly apart from calves. I don't feel that comfortable training back or legs with really low volume due to my back issues so I like to do a fair amount of sets to warm up.

My back has been tight recently. My fault for not doing any stretches etc. Anyway I done the squats yesterday and afterwards it was much tighter. Not injured but I could feel it was not right. When putting the squat machine back on it's hooks I missed the first set so thought it was secure but it wasn't so not ideal but I secured it back on. So in that second of relaxing probably done a little damage (machine is awkward to use). Anyway I have been fine since then today I was washing my face and the right side of my back seized up. It's been bad today but nothing major. I didn't get a chance to get any ibuprofen but I am sure it will be fine very soon. I will be hitting the gym 2moro but no back so will change that for shoulders.

Todays injections were fine. Probably the best yet... not much blood and not much pain. Things are going great and I can see a big improvement in my calves even after just 5 days. I haven't even been massaging them at all. I will start doing that from now on though. I am sorting out a little hand roller so I can use that on them too. Have a good day everyone

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was my 6th day of injections and they went fine. 2 shots hurt bad but overall no issues. I then trained calves, chest and shoulders. Due to my back I didn't go really intense today and just got a good pump in my calves. I kept it basic...

Seated Calf Raises... About 6 sets of 20 reps pausing on my tip toes each rep. For the first 5 sets after the last rep I would hold at the top for 10 secs and on the final set as long as I could.
Calf Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps with holds throughout.
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets to failure (40-20 reps)

I kept my other training to machines due to my back. Generally most chest press machines are crap but my gym has one that is excellent with 3 different handles. I done sets of 30 reps with 10 reps done with each handle).

I should hit the gym hard 2moro and Sat. It's my 30th bday night out on Sat so it should be fun I have decided to extend the 0.5ml injs a few days till 26th Dec. I think this is best as there will be no gym on 25th-26th Dec as it is closed. I want to start the 1ml when I can hit the gym hard plus it's xmas so best keeping it like this for now.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Thanks matey. Things are going great for me. Did you inject the same angle as me? After 5 days my injections are getting easier each time for some reason. I am sure that will change once I up the ml's in each calf though.

Well, this was about 3-4 years ago and the amount of info has improved since then. I was attempting to go straight into the muscle belly from behind and would literally spray a stream across the kitchen floor. I was also doing 1-1.5 eod with that one shot. So, a very primitive approach compared to yours.

I did enjoy more success with tri's and bi's. I was able to bump an 1" on my arms and still look normal. However, these days I do have a small abnormality in my right bicep because of it.

So, While I did enjoy some success I got tired of all the pinning.

Good luck,
Hawk