©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
just my personal use stash and some random items.

Attachments

• D+W.jpg
    D+W.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 262
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 260
  • ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 259

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
lol... this stuff just falls in my lap it seems like. its like a buddy needs something. boom! im ordering. im offered a good deal. boom! im ordering again. lol... im just starting my second cycle this january. i found a lot of good stuff. lol i have enough var to run at 50mg for 8 months. life is good :)

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
Yeah man. That chest is actually a bible that is disguised. People wouldn't know that it contains anything from the outside because it looks like a bible. I used to have more oils on hand but I sold a few. Normally I sell a lot of dbol and winni to my friends. hence all those blue hearts. Lol

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
lol... this stuff just falls in my lap it seems like. its like a buddy needs something. boom! im ordering. im offered a good deal. boom! im ordering again. lol... im just starting my second cycle this january. i found a lot of good stuff. lol i have enough var to run at 50mg for 8 months. life is good :)

So let me get this straight you have only done one cycle and are about to start your second cycle in January but yet you feel the need to buy every steroid out there and stock up on enough gear for 4 years and you sell to all your friends with no steroid experience for your self (which is illegal by the way in most countries and this is your 4 th post on this site ?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I was just kinda thinking this ^^^^ But it is a nice "stash" looks like you're robbing people lol

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
woah there. my first cycle was dbol kickstart/ test e/ test prop taper... i kept my doses conservative. 400mg of test each week 25mg dbol/day. just because i have a lot of anavar doesnt mean im gunna use it all or in a ridiculous manner. i may not be as experienced of a user but i do know my shit about gear and bodybuilding. i have received a lot of good advice from veteran bodybuilders and have a lot of resources to make sure i run my cycles correctly and my friends are running there's correctly. jeesh people.
btw i like having options at my finger tips and being prepared. i buy my whey isolate in 50lb orders too.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Some things only come from experience and you have next to zero. Literally 1 (cycle) is next to zero. You shouldn't be giving advice on aas use or distributing gear and if you are, you probably shouldn't announce it nor is it wise to announce where you keep it. Please tell me you slept in a holiday inn last night so I can atleast get a chuckle out of your irresponsible handling of a powerful and life altering substance.

manbearpig

Dec 15, 2013
im not putting anyone on advanced cycles. i encourage using proper ancillaries. and i talk to my gurus to make sure i do it all right. if it makes you happy, im visiting my rents and im using the neighbors wifi. lol

dang bro i wish you could be a little more cheerful. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.