©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tri pump

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Tris got a pretty good pump last night. I nailed them as hard as I know how. I couldn't flex them a bit so I knew I did something right. Sorry about the pic quality. Now no poking fun this is not a bragging pic but if you would have seen me a couple months ago you'd be impressed. I can't wait for my bulking cycle to be over so I can start my cutting cycle. Hopefully by June I'll be posting some great before and after pics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 161

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
that's the gym bathroom not my responsibility lol.

Yeah, I'd leave it up too until it needs to be down to be used. There is way too many pigs out there who have no consideration for others.

Btw, that's an impressive gun you're carrying!

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Thanks guys! I'd show the other gun I carry but I'm required by law to keep that one concealed.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
thats a thick full arm brother....keep up the great work....if it werent for the pics on these sites id never look for odd things in the background!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Keep it going . Mag with the seat comment. I can tell you are married or have a live in!! ha ha ha . T

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Lol I am married and always put the seat down. I try to stay out of those gym bathrooms at all costs. No telling what goes down in there.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Exactly, being married with 3 girls, you never leave the seat up. With that
mirror, I would have sworn he was at his mother's or grandmother', not a gym. :)

Trust me I thought the same thing but I figured the commercial grade toilet paper dispenser would give it away.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Sorry about the long response time. 6'0, 255, 34 yrs old. Taking Test C and eq right now.