©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

iPod arm band

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So gym rat problems.. I can't find an arm band to hold my iPod at the gym that fits my arms.. anyone know of a good brand to buy?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Same problem so I just leave it in my pocket although besides Magnus' link I had a partner who had one that hung his ipod like a necklace...pretty cool.

Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Always wear a pocket t under another shirt .. I dont like wires or arm bands so go wireless homey.

I'd wear a blinged out platinum ipod round d neck as I roll snoop lion on the beats.. hint ..magnus d Santa ..

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Arm bands never fit so I always get the smaller clip style so I can clip to my shirt

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Can't help with an armband; I use a pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds. They work great, and no more wires hanging down to get snagged on stuff.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks guys! My only problem with putting it in my pocket and tucking the wire under my shirt is I still snag the wire that is exposed between my shirt and pocket.. I had an arm band for my old phone and I never really liked wearing it anyway.. Maybe I should just look into some wireless ear buds.

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
All the girls at my gym wear arm bands I could ask them where they got theirs. Just put it n ur pocket.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Wireless really is the only way to go. I still love a good set of wired over ear headphones for critical listening or rocking out quietly at home , but at the gym I'll never bother with wired earbuds again.

Plantronics - BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Earbud Headphones - 88600-63 - Best Buy
Best $80 I've spent in a long time. I keep my iphone in my pocket, but the range is good enough I could leave it in my gym bag by the front door and never have a problem.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thanks guys! My only problem with putting it in my pocket and tucking the wire under my shirt is I still snag the wire that is exposed between my shirt and pocket.. I had an arm band for my old phone and I never really liked wearing it anyway.. Maybe I should just look into some wireless ear buds.

No.u wear two shirts.. phooe usually has it in a wrist band looped around his bicep 3 times...he's dum..lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wireless really is the only way to go. I still love a good set of wired over ear headphones for critical listening or rocking out quietly at home , but at the gym I'll never bother with wired earbuds again.

Best $80 I've spent in a long time. I keep my iphone in my pocket, but the range is good enough I could leave it in my gym bag by the front door and never have a problem.

I wonder if frequency is same for all because I'd hate to hear phoes back street boys over my death metal if he ever was to be lucky enuf for me to near..?

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Can't help with an armband; I use a pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds. They work great, and no more wires hanging down to get snagged on stuff.

Same here. couldn't stand the wires anymore. For the price I don't know why I waited so long.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Just got a brand new pair of wireless headphones, can't wait to put them to use!

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
It's funny how a new pair of phones or new kicks make me more excited to hit the gym. Shouldn't work that way but it does.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
It's funny how a new pair of phones or new kicks make me more excited to hit the gym. Shouldn't work that way but it does.

I know the feeling! I'm like a kid when it comes to new gear for the gym!!:headbang:

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013

I agree for sure! New lifting straps, gym shorts or a shirt.. I'm not the type who gets to look like I'm lookin for love at the gym but I always say. "Look good, feel good, do good!"