©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pramipexole question

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Does Prami typically have the same sexual side effects that Caber is known for? (heightened sense of pleasure, reduced refractory period, better erection quality) I've got plenty pharma grade of both on hand, just trying to decide which I want to experiment with first for a future blast.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
You bet it does as well as gambling and excessive shopping. Although I haven't experienced the last two, it certainly has it sexual benefits. All of witch you mentione. Start before cycle and very low and taper up as needed. 100mcg up to 400mcg is what I do over the course of three weeks and then start my cycle. Adjust from there. 500mcg off the jump would literally put me on my ass. (and has!) Taper down as well. It also has the added benefit of raising off levels

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Mag you are right about the compulsive behavior. Not sure about gambling but does have me pondering as I drive through the ho stroll.
Normally I never even notice but prami had me "wondering" certain things with
all the skeezers trying to flag you down. Yep can make you wreckless.
Prami is really good at what we want it for. Sides were too much though even with a slow ramp up..Shit my lil sis ordered 5k in workout stuff off the tv one nite while using ambien . Imagine adding prami to that... LOL....

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
think i need to give this stuff another run! didnt see much from the last run. i still have some but may be better to get a fresh batch

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
tucertai211670 said:
Hey Mag you as. e right about the compulsive behavior. Not sure about gambling but does have me pondering as I drive through the ho stroll.
Normally I neveespeciallytice but prami had me "wondering" certain things with
Prami is really good at what we want it for. Sides were too much though even with a slow ramp up..Shit my lil sis ordered 5k in workout stuff off the tv one nite while using ambien . Imagine adding prami to that... LOL....

Lol, it certainly can mess with you. I didn't get the shopping or gambling urges, but they did surface during clinical trials. Might want to stay away from the Shop at Home Network and especially away from the red light district!

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
That stuff is strong. It's a Parkinson's medication. It does the opposite thing that antipsychotics drugs do.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
It also treats Restless Leg Syndrome. My wife was going to get it. Shit she already buys enough! Maybe she is already on! I bet unsuspecting people are like WTF is going on with me

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Does Prami typically have the same sexual side effectsignificantlyat Caber is known for? (heightened sense of pleasure, reduced refractory period, better erection quality) I've got plenty pharma grade of both on hand, just trying to decide which I want to experiment with first for a future blast.

Prami is a very superior product. Prami's ability to be active in the body is significantly quick. Libdo is raging when I consume Prami. Start at .125mcg E3d or E2D, you can take it EOD if prolactin becomes a issue when using tren or deca. 125mg to start, increase dose slowly to .5mg over a 3 week span. Consuming .5mgs to start will induce nausea for most individuals. To counter nausea try taking in the evening with a meal. I used ginger tea or ginger ale soda to combat nausea. Prami is a outstanding product If you can surpass the side effects of Prami. When coming down, I perfer a slow ramping down protocol. Treat this drug like any other SSRI'S. I know Prami is way different than SSRI'S, but the withdrawal of Prami is very similar to SSRI'S. Coming off Prami can be very difficult for some individuals. SSRI'S is another discussion, I might post a thread on SSRI's at another time. I hope this helps, brother.

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've been doing all the research I can about both trying to decide which to try first. I'm actually still leaning toward caber because of the dosing schedule. The every third day dose fits better with my work schedule, as I only work every third day. And also, caber seems to cause less nausea than prami for many users. I'll admit, I'm a gigantic pussy about getting an upset stomach. That nauseated, about to puke feeling scares me to death. I'll do anything I can to avoid it.

I'm also not going to start it before I start my Tren blast. I want to wait until week 3 and get blood work done to see where my prolactin levels are. The plan is to drop my test to 125mg a week 3 weeks before I start the Tren. Then, add 350mg of Tren ace a week, get blood work done, go up to 700mg of Tren per week plus caber or prami for 3 weeks and get bloods done again. That'll put me at 6 weeks, and at that time I'll reevaluate everything. Based on bloods and how I'm feeling I'll make a decision on where to go from there.

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
I've been doing all the research I can about both trying to decide which to try first. I'm actually still leaning toward caber because of the dosing schedule. The every third day dose fits better with my work schedule, as I only work every third day. And also, caber seems to cause less nausea than prami for many users. I'll admit, I'm a gigantic pussy about getting an upset stomach. That nauseated, about to puke feeling scares me to death. I'll do anything I can to avoid it.

I'm also not going to start it before I start my Tren blast. I want to wait until week 3 and get blood work done to see where my prolactin levels are. The plan is to drop my test to 125mg a week 3 weeks before I start the Tren. Then, add 350mg of Tren ace a week, get blood work done, go up to 700mg of Tren per week plus caber or prami for 3 weeks and get bloods done again. That'll put me at 6 weeks, and at that time I'll reevaluate everything. Based on bloods and how I'm feeling I'll make a decision on where to go from there.

Sounds good, bro.

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Some morning when I get up my hands are so tight just off using prami only.

Yes, I have had this experience as well. Prami is a very potent product. I also notice a slight leaning effect on the body while using Prami.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey Mag you are right about the compulsive behavior. Not sure about gambling but does have me pondering as I drive through the ho stroll.
Normally I never even notice but prami had me "wondering" certain things with

Those are some VERY interesting 'side effects'.
What type of dosage did you experiment with?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Think I went half or 3/4 mg.. caber is so much easier for me to use and
works well. T

solegenius

Apr 10, 2013
.25mg ED should be enough for most people. I think the half life is around 8hrs so I'm not sure if EOD dosing works. I prefer it to caber mostly because its cheaper. Also helps me sleep on tren too.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Everyone keeps saying prami is so much cheaper, but it's not. At least the pharm grade wasn't. It seems like it is until you figure in the different dosing schedules to the price. For a 3 month supply they came within $20 of each other for me. Maybe it was just my supplier. I may have overpaid for my prami. Or maybe I got a killer price on caber. Who knows.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I may be a poor repsonder as the only thing I noticed on prami was waking up at 3AM with a wooden pipe...about 6 hrs to late. That was with 7PM dosing. I really did not notice increased drive during the day on either caber (human grade) or prami. :(

Hawk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Im confused..sully if u payed more than 3$ a tab u got ripped..

I can't remember exactly what I paid right off the top of my head. And I don't remember ever breaking it down per pill, just figured it for a whole cycles worth. I'll see if I can find e-receipts and figure out what I paid. Thanx for that IB.