AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Questions on Test and hcg
Old
  (#1)
massivesam

Questions on Test and hcg - 12-22-2013, 09:35 PM

Hello everyone! I am a beginner and I am trying to learn as much as I can before cycling. I will be injecting two times a week. My questions are :
Can I inject Test E and hcg in the same spot ? or is it preferable to inject in different spots ?
Is it okay if I inject test e just in glutes ? left glute on Monday, right glute on Thursday every week. or do I have to inject in other muscles as well ?

Those around me say that I'm obsessed taking it too far and possible INSANE.Their sarcastic remarks insults negativity are fueled by jealousy.Jealous that I'm capable of unconditionally committing to something that most cant stick to for a few weeks.Jealous that I gladly embrace PAIN,discomfort and fatigue that others cringe at the idea of suffering a fraction of.All the comments,questioning and negativity that is meant to break me,just pushes me harder!
SO BRING IT ON I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

Old
  (#2)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-22-2013, 09:54 PM

Hcg is reconned in bacterostatic water and is installed by a insulin 30g x 5/8 " needle usually in a pinch a skin somewhere.

So NO is the answer brutha.. lots of you tubes on hcg to watch..ib

Old
  (#3)
massivesam

12-22-2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Hcg is reconned in bacterostatic water and is installed by a insulin 30g x 5/8 " needle usually in a pinch a skin somewhere.

So NO is the answer brutha.. lots of you tubes on hcg to watch..ib
Ok so hcg in a totally different spot
Can you answer my other question? about injecting test e , should I inject left glute on monday , right glute on Thursday throughout my whole cycle? or should I inject in different muscles every week?

Those around me say that I'm obsessed taking it too far and possible INSANE.Their sarcastic remarks insults negativity are fueled by jealousy.Jealous that I'm capable of unconditionally committing to something that most cant stick to for a few weeks.Jealous that I gladly embrace PAIN,discomfort and fatigue that others cringe at the idea of suffering a fraction of.All the comments,questioning and negativity that is meant to break me,just pushes me harder!

Old
  (#4)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-22-2013, 10:50 PM

Oh yeah alternate is best as less scar tissue and possible pain at injection site ..

Yessir. I also like that big knot muscle on my upper top hip too .holds a large depot well.

Old
  (#5)
massivesam

12-22-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah alternate is best as less scar tissue and possible pain at injection site ..

Yessir. I also like that big knot muscle on my upper top hip too .holds a large depot well.
Thanks!

Old
  (#6)
mikeystrong

12-22-2013, 11:40 PM

ya buddie my first cycle was 8 weeks pinning twice a week and i did it all in the right glute around the same area and by the end it was hurting a fuckload and scar tissue had developed so when i stuck the pin in, instead of it going in easy, it like grabbed the tissue just under the layer of skin and pulled. Removing was just as shitty of a process lol i mix it up now.

Old
  (#7)
mikeystrong

12-22-2013, 11:41 PM

there are a few good posts about injecting but this website will give you the basic run down man.

INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTIONS (IM), How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

Old
  (#8)
chester420

12-22-2013, 11:53 PM

im gonna disagree on the hcg administration. i put it in the same pin as my gear for years and has done just fine. i dont see the need of another poke just for hcg. if you have the correct dosage it doesnt take any more room in your pin and i feel it is absorbed better...i know people who do both ways and this is just my .02

MS how long do you plan on running your cycle? if its an 8-10 week then you may be able to get by with glute shots only. if you build up scar tissue you may want to try the shoulders, which is easy for me, or the quads. you just have to see how your body reacts and make adjustments if needed....good luck and glad you are readin up

How we react is everything and our attitude is the choice we have: it is a choice we make every minute of everyday. It is a state of mind that no one can take from us. If we are in control of our attitudes, we are in command of our lives. And that is the best way to live.

Old
  (#9)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-23-2013, 03:38 AM

Guess you could Chester but since I do smaller hcg iu for even levels every day or other day.. Plus first non experienced timers could lose there hcg as its sucked up into the aas.. just my 3¢.ib.
Plus use 25 g or even a 1in x 28 guage slin pin to reduce scar tissue..

Mikey is your buddy still your buddy? Lol.

Last edited by Ironbuilt; 12-23-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Old
  (#10)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

12-23-2013, 07:25 AM

I agree with IB would pin the hcg with a slin pin sub q in between the muscle and fat. Almost no scar tissue and painless. Rotate your inter muscular shots as much as possible to avoid scar tissue build up. As you already know scar tissue really hurts

Old
  (#11)
massivesam

12-23-2013, 10:42 AM

Thank you guys ! You cleared it up for me.

Old
  (#12)
massivesam

12-23-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester420 View Post
im gonna disagree on the hcg administration. i put it in the same pin as my gear for years and has done just fine. i dont see the need of another poke just for hcg. if you have the correct dosage it doesnt take any more room in your pin and i feel it is absorbed better...i know people who do both ways and this is just my .02

MS how long do you plan on running your cycle? if its an 8-10 week then you may be able to get by with glute shots only. if you build up scar tissue you may want to try the shoulders, which is easy for me, or the quads. you just have to see how your body reacts and make adjustments if needed....good luck and glad you are readin up
I plan on doing a 10 week cycle. I will rotate glutes and quads and maybe 1-2 shoulders. I just wasn't sure if test should be injected in other spots other than glutes, because its not site enhancing like synthol or other aas.

Old
  (#13)
chester420

12-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Guess you could Chester but since I do smaller hcg iu for even levels every day or other day.. Plus first non experienced timers could lose there hcg as its sucked up into the aas.. just my 3¢.ib.
Plus use 25 g or even a 1in x 28 guage slin pin to reduce scar tissue..
very true, took me while to learn not to let that hcg slide into my test vial....so lemme clarify, you shoot your hcg subq along the waistline? have you been doing this for some time and notice the hcg working? i think i may try this next week brother. my interest is def peaqued. ive got that old school mentality that hcg is best used IM

Quote:
I just wasn't sure if test should be injected in other spots other than glutes, because its not site enhancing like synthol or other aas
AAS can be injected into almost any muscle and has nothing to do with site enhancing. try shoulders or quads. your body will let you know when you need ot change spots. if you have to jab the needle in, find a diff spot.

How we react is everything and our attitude is the choice we have: it is a choice we make every minute of everyday. It is a state of mind that no one can take from us. If we are in control of our attitudes, we are in command of our lives. And that is the best way to live.

Old
  (#14)
mikeystrong

12-23-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Mikey is your buddy still your buddy? Lol.
Who is my buddie?

Old
  (#15)
massivesam

12-23-2013, 08:16 PM

AAS can be injected into almost any muscle and has nothing to do with site enhancing. try shoulders or quads. your body will let you know when you need ot change spots. if you have to jab the needle in, find a diff spot.[/QUOTE]

Will do

Old
  (#16)
massivesam

12-23-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeystrong View Post
Who is my buddie?
I can be your buddy