©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions on Test and hcg

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Hello everyone! I am a beginner and I am trying to learn as much as I can before cycling. I will be injecting two times a week. My questions are :
Can I inject Test E and hcg in the same spot ? or is it preferable to inject in different spots ?
Is it okay if I inject test e just in glutes ? left glute on Monday, right glute on Thursday every week. or do I have to inject in other muscles as well ?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hcg is reconned in bacterostatic water and is installed by a insulin 30g x 5/8 " needle usually in a pinch a skin somewhere.

So NO is the answer brutha.. lots of you tubes on hcg to watch..ib

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Hcg is reconned in bacterostatic water and is installed by a insulin 30g x 5/8 " needle usually in a pinch a skin somewhere.

So NO is the answer brutha.. lots of you tubes on hcg to watch..ib
Ok so hcg in a totally different spot
Can you answer my other question? about injecting test e , should I inject left glute on monday , right glute on Thursday throughout my whole cycle? or should I inject in different muscles every week?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh yeah alternate is best as less scar tissue and possible pain at injection site ..

Yessir. I also like that big knot muscle on my upper top hip too .holds a large depot well.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
ya buddie my first cycle was 8 weeks pinning twice a week and i did it all in the right glute around the same area and by the end it was hurting a fuckload and scar tissue had developed so when i stuck the pin in, instead of it going in easy, it like grabbed the tissue just under the layer of skin and pulled. Removing was just as shitty of a process lol i mix it up now.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
im gonna disagree on the hcg administration. i put it in the same pin as my gear for years and has done just fine. i dont see the need of another poke just for hcg. if you have the correct dosage it doesnt take any more room in your pin and i feel it is absorbed better...i know people who do both ways and this is just my .02

MS how long do you plan on running your cycle? if its an 8-10 week then you may be able to get by with glute shots only. if you build up scar tissue you may want to try the shoulders, which is easy for me, or the quads. you just have to see how your body reacts and make adjustments if needed....good luck and glad you are readin up

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Guess you could Chester but since I do smaller hcg iu for even levels every day or other day.. Plus first non experienced timers could lose there hcg as its sucked up into the aas.. just my 3¢.ib.
Plus use 25 g or even a 1in x 28 guage slin pin to reduce scar tissue..

Mikey is your buddy still your buddy? Lol. :eek:

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I agree with IB would pin the hcg with a slin pin sub q in between the muscle and fat. Almost no scar tissue and painless. Rotate your inter muscular shots as much as possible to avoid scar tissue build up. As you already know scar tissue really hurts

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
im gonna disagree on the hcg administration. i put it in the same pin as my gear for years and has done just fine. i dont see the need of another poke just for hcg. if you have the correct dosage it doesnt take any more room in your pin and i feel it is absorbed better...i know people who do both ways and this is just my .02

MS how long do you plan on running your cycle? if its an 8-10 week then you may be able to get by with glute shots only. if you build up scar tissue you may want to try the shoulders, which is easy for me, or the quads. you just have to see how your body reacts and make adjustments if needed....good luck and glad you are readin up

I plan on doing a 10 week cycle. I will rotate glutes and quads and maybe 1-2 shoulders. I just wasn't sure if test should be injected in other spots other than glutes, because its not site enhancing like synthol or other aas.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
Guess you could Chester but since I do smaller hcg iu for even levels every day or other day.. Plus first non experienced timers could lose there hcg as its sucked up into the aas.. just my 3¢.ib.
Plus use 25 g or even a 1in x 28 guage slin pin to reduce scar tissue..

very true, took me while to learn not to let that hcg slide into my test vial....so lemme clarify, you shoot your hcg subq along the waistline? have you been doing this for some time and notice the hcg working? i think i may try this next week brother. my interest is def peaqued. ive got that old school mentality that hcg is best used IM

I just wasn't sure if test should be injected in other spots other than glutes, because its not site enhancing like synthol or other aas

AAS can be injected into almost any muscle and has nothing to do with site enhancing. try shoulders or quads. your body will let you know when you need ot change spots. if you have to jab the needle in, find a diff spot.

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
AAS can be injected into almost any muscle and has nothing to do with site enhancing. try shoulders or quads. your body will let you know when you need ot change spots. if you have to jab the needle in, find a diff spot.[/QUOTE]

Will do :)