©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG and PCT?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I read a section in Llewellyn Anabolics about a pct program that was supposedly created by Dr. Micheal Scally and it goes like this

HCG 2000iu EOD 20days
Clomid 100mg ED 30days
Nolva 40mg ED 45days

This pct is suppose to start 2 weeks after the last pin. My question is, why use hcg during the actual pct itself, isn't hcg suppose to be used just before the start of pct? Also, is this pct even neccessary for low dosage cycles, it seems like a pretty heavy pct and not to mention an expensive one.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hcg kick starts the lydig cells hopefully after being in surpression from aas use..20,000 iu isn't much especially when the wife says let's have a child. Then u faint..lol
Oral liquid clomid and nova are cheap..gotta look around at reviews.ib

Also what compound is this pct for?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Hcg kick starts the lydig cells hopefully after being in surpression from aas use..20,000 iu isn't much especially when the wife says let's have a child. Then u faint..lol
Oral liquid clomid and nova are cheap..gotta look around at reviews.ib

Also what compound is this pct for?

In the book William Llewellyn didn't specify if this was for a high dosage cycle or a low dosage one, he just said that this was the general pct to be used after every steroid cycle as it was 'the most trusted and clinically supported post-cycle therapy program presently
available'

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Some folks have followed that witih great success after LONG periods of time on very suppressive compounds. In addition, many recommend 5,000IU daily of Vitamin D, 1,000 of cod liver oil and ZMA before bed for testosterone boosting abilities.
Regarding HCG use on cycle, some believe in it, some don't. It is thought that administration of HCG from 250-500iu twice weekly (or E3D) while on cycle will allow the testes to remain fuller and allow for better recovery upon cessation of the AAS.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Some folks have followed that witih great success after LONG periods of time on very suppressive compounds. In addition, many recommend 5,000IU daily of Vitamin D, 1,000 of cod liver oil and ZMA before bed for testosterone boosting abilities.
Regarding HCG use on cycle, some believe in it, some don't. It is thought that administration of HCG from 250-500iu twice weekly (or E3D) while on cycle will allow the testes to remain fuller and allow for better recovery upon cessation of the AAS.

So it is not neccessary to use this pct unless high doses of gear over long periods of time is used? Or is hcg not even neccessary in low dosage cycles?

Also i'm kinda confused on hcg usage, some say use it for the full duration of the cycle, some say use it toward the end of the cycle but before pct, some say use it during the actual pct itself, so which one is the correct usage?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
So it is not neccessary to use this pct unless high doses of gear over long periods of time is used? Or is hcg not even neccessary in low dosage cycles?

Also i'm kinda confused on hcg usage, some say use it for the full duration of the cycle, some say use it toward the end of the cycle but before pct, some say use it during the actual pct itself, so which one is the correct usage?

It's a matter of preference and trail and error. I would rather have my testies functioning during my cycles than leave the organs not working

eva22

Jan 25, 2013
ran this for pct last cycle felt good going to run it again
day 1- 1 shot Triptorelin 100 mcg
Toremifene 120/120/60/60
clomid 100/100/50/50

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
Personally I would taper the nolva quite a bit. down to 10 or 5mgs. Also, 100mgs of clomid would fuck with my eyes. I would hate to see what your e2 levels would be at 2,000iu hcg and 100mgs clomid ed holy shit. Personally, I have had great luck with 500iu eod for a couple weeks, 12.5-50mgs clomid, and .25mg adex 2xs weekly. After 3yrs HRT had my total T at 599.

NW

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
ya everyone I've known uses a small amount injected twice weekly, starting a couple weeks into their cycle, continuing until their last shot...then wait for the esters to clear and start clomid/nolva pct or whatnot...most people I know use small dose a.i. during cycle as well depending on need...I also know a guy who can take bucket loads of aas, no anciliaries, no pct, just the gear and never has any issues besides bacne

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I'm beginning to question the effectiveness of such intricate pct cycles. I've done both and found not much difference from cold turkey. Maybe it's an individual thing. I was on cycle non stop for 5 years before coming off and never had any signs of testicular atphroy. My first child is due in June, so everything seems to be working.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm beginning to question the effectiveness of such intricate pct cycles. I've done both and found not much difference from cold turkey. Maybe it's an individual thing. I was on cycle non stop for 5 years before coming off and never had any signs of testicular atphroy. My first child is due in June, so everything seems to be working.

It's all very individualized. People respond differently to different hormones and compounds and to different doses. Certain protocols tend to work for most people as a general rule, but there are exceptions to every rule. There should always be a little room for experimentation so everyone can figure out what works best for their body chemistry and their own personal situation.

And there is only a minor correlation between testicular atrophy and sterility. Testicular atrophy is a sign of hormone imbalance and lack of natural test production. The ONLY way to be sure of sterility or sperm count is get your sperm count tested. Just because you got someone pregnant doesn't mean your not almost completely shut down. Just means that one lucky swimmer got through.