©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"17K viewers"....I don't think so.

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
Does anyone else think it is odd that the "viewers" numbers for each forum seem extremely high for the amount of activity that goes on? I'm in the steroid forum right now that says over 17K viewers and I am the only on in a thread 5 posts down....WTF:confused:

NW

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Maybe there's 17,000 newbies who are taking the advice of vets and actually doing a bunch of research and reading old threads. I know I did. I read through 300 pages of threads on one board alone.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Does anyone else think it is odd that the "viewers" numbers for each forum seem extremely high for the amount of activity that goes on? I'm in the steroid forum right now that says over 17K viewers and I am the only on in a thread 5 posts down....WTF:confused:

NW

They are viewers not members. We have an seo team hired to work with the search engines that draws the traffic in (which can/has gotten pretty costly). But that does not mean that they will join the site, which is unfortunate.

For example if you google the term 'steroid discussion' AnaSCI is number one in the google search engine for all sites in the world.

It's like our facebook and youtube pages. Many will not join because they are afraid to be associated with anything with the word 'Anabolic' in it. So they just read what they were searching and move on. Most subscribers of our youtube and facebook pages are located on the other side of the globe.

I have even setup so that the viewers are only allowed to view 2 threads at a time in hopes it will persuade them to join afterwards but it does not appear to help. Having a forum named Anabolic Science appears to be a bad choice during a time when AAS is so much in the news.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
people just need to be educated about it like they are being educated on the benefits of cannabis...hopefully my future will include prescription testosterone hgh and thc...I can dream cant I?

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
They are viewers not members. We have an seo team hired to work with the search engines that draws the traffic in (which can/has gotten pretty costly). But that does not mean that they will join the site, which is unfortunate.

For example if you google the term 'steroid discussion' AnaSCI is number one in the google search engine for all sites in the world.

It's like our facebook and youtube pages. Many will not join because they are afraid to be associated with anything with the word 'Anabolic' in it. So they just read what they were searching and move on. Most subscribers of our youtube and facebook pages are located on the other side of the globe.

I have even setup so that the viewers are only allowed to view 2 threads at a time in hopes it will persuade them to join afterwards but it does not appear to help. Having a forum named Anabolic Science appears to be a bad choice during a time when AAS is so much in the news.

If you don't mind me asking, are you running vanilla forumBB or whatever prepackaged forum software? I would think even though this site is mostly plain text it needs a real server at least.

Congrats on the website, it's impressive how many viewers it has and how it is #1 on google search. I made an account just to read and then I stayed. I would never join PM or the other one though

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
people just need to be educated about it like they are being educated on the benefits of cannabis...hopefully my future will include prescription testosterone hgh and thc...I can dream cant I?

Move to a legalized state booooom
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I can guarantee with the bros I know here personally you have made the right decision as far as knowledge there's very little bickering and any is put to a stop pretty quick. We're all here to learn, grow, diet, etc.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
buncha paranoid closet juicers...the gov probably already knows what you are thinking thru the micro chips in your smart devices so does it really matter if u post online about it?