©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Young bodybuilder aspiring to go pro one day
Heard a lot about this forum, hopefully I shall learn in my stay here

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Good base to work from at that age. Keep at it and stay away from aas for a while and welcome aboard.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Yep good advice John. It was tough at times but I waited for the ripe old age of 34 to start.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Sadly I won't be able to put off as long as I want to in using and plan on hopping on within the year
I know this can be risky but after years of thought I'm willing to take it to be a major force in national competitions within a few years, eventually with the Olympia stage in mind. I'm going to try to be at least 200lbs lean before I start to assure myself I know how to diet and train

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I'll tell you it's a bad idea but if I was your age and I had Olympia in mind I probably would have started at that age too.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Yeah I know I'm risking a lot which is why I'm putting it off for as long as possible
I also want to be 100% sure this is what I want. Ill be doing a show early October in the teen division, if I place top 3 and know tht I even have the genetics or aesthetic quality to go pro, ill decide from there

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
as long as you are ok with the possibility of not being able to father offspring...GO FOR IT...I personally think the world has enough people on it already

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
^^iirc there is scientifically only .001% or something like that chance of being infertile
That said if worst comes to worst I can adopt Native American children

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
they say your junk keeps maturing until 28 or so...so u may be left with underdeveloped hypogonadal testes...which can probably still spit out enough sperm to impregnate but not enough to overcome depression and fatigue

Last edited:

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Maturation of gonadal sites is not related to exogenous testosterone supplementation. One would say, if on at 12, would still go through puberty at the standard rate and changes

I've done a lot of research on the subject as well as being a biochem student with an endocrinology focus. I don't mean to sound condescending btw, I am extremely appreciative of you guys looking out for my safety :)

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
haha well you have nothing to worry about then

also I actually have a bachelors degree so you're not coming off as condescending...but I disagree with your 12 year old theory

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
what risk? lol you said there is only a 1 in a thousand chance of infertility and your gonads will mature no matter what even if you start juicing at 12...seems you're g2g bro