©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

muscle scar tissue bumps

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
out of no where ive found lumps in a few places around my body.. dr's and therapist suggest it's scar tissue from damage.. anyone get these from working out to hard or growing to fast?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Nothing like you describe, but I have fat deposits located on my arms and legs in random spots that are like peas under my skin. I also have a lump of scar tissue on my right bicep from synthol experiments.

Hawk

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Nothing like you describe, but I have fat deposits located on my arms and legs in random spots that are like peas under my skin. I also have a lump of scar tissue on my right bicep from synthol experiments.

Hawk

I've had those fatty deposits as well. Just had them removed. They feel small but those damn things are huge.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
out of no where ive found lumps in a few places around my body.. dr's and therapist suggest it's scar tissue from damage.. anyone get these from working out to hard or growing to fast?

You might want to try the Graston technique to diminish the lumps. A local chiropractor in your area probably performs the procedure.