©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

no improvement yet

Otis Henderson

Dec 31, 2013
I've been on 250mg Test enathate every 10 days now for just over 5 weeks and have noticed no improvement in libido or erections. Shouldn't it start working by now.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Many factors here. What were you last bloods like? Test? Estro? Progesterone? Cortisol? What is your age, weight, past usage? It can take 3 to 6 months to reach full effects and keep in mind test does not always fix all libido issues.

Otis Henderson

Dec 31, 2013
Many factors here. What were you last bloods like? Test? Estro? Progesterone? Cortisol? What is your age, weight, past usage? It can take 3 to 6 months to reach full effects and keep in mind test does not always fix all libido issues.

age - 33
height - 5, 11
weight - 210 Ibs

Been training since I was 18 and permanent shut down in 2010.

Test before trt was 225 ng/dl. Started self med trt and will get blood work after the new year.

The test is iranian test e and ive heard there are a lot of fakes.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Notice any other positive changes? Better sense of well being, less body fat, little more muscle mass, even shaving more frequently? If not get your levels checked asap.

flyingfox

Dec 15, 2013
Sounds like bunk gear..blood testing is in order. Go see a uroligest and get your levels checked you are most like you are a candidate for legit TRT. Let us know how things are going.

Viciouscycle

Nov 5, 2013
Why every 10 days?? Try 125mgs every 3.5 days or every Tuesday and Friday that's what I do for TRT and gives more stable test lvls. At 10 days apart your test lvls. Must be super low at day 10.

Otis Henderson

Dec 31, 2013
Got blood work done today and will update this thread with the results.

Ironbuilt- the gear was abuhrain test e which comes in amps. I've heard quite a few reports of people experiencing the same thing on this brand of gear.

fastron75

Jan 4, 2013
you should have noticed it the next day with mental clarity and energy/sex drive .. my doc prescribed Watson hit right away..good luck

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'd really consider using it more frequently like maybe once or twice a week. Or split .5cc on Monday and the other half on Friday just MHO
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
And that brand is a very counterfeited amp idk if u got it from a sponsor here but many ug are much better stronger and have better repetitivety just my opinion again.
P

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
My experience with test-e is 4-6 weeks for full effects. 250mgs every 10 days works fine for me. Some guys do benefit from more frequent injections, every 4-5 days...some guys absorb, metabolize it faster then others.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
If you were medically diagnosed, I'm not sure why you didn't get an RX filled from the pharmacy. Why take a chance and self medicate 250mg /10 days?

No offense, that just doesn't seem like good sense if you had a medical diagnosis of low T.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
If ur just wanting to do hrt most dr r just gonna put u on 100mg a week or 200mg eow.......from what my dr tells me is 400mg a month is the max that they r allowed to give u....im feed up with my dr as they really stay on u nowadays and try retarded shit like cutting u off just to see if clomid will do and see if it works....in my experience most dr dont know that much about hrt or just dont give a shit either way....best to just go to a hrt clinic or someone like the dr at allthingsmale ...dont remember his name but he really knows his shit and does lectures about hrt all the time...

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
You can get a compounding pharmacy here in the States to make it for you...legitimacy shouldn't be an issue. Plus, I've found it much cheaper than at my pharmacy...