©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cozumel mexico reforvit

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Anyone have any stories? I apologize if this violates posting rules.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
There is a good sponsor on here that has a d-bol/test combo injectable and there's no need to travel to Mexico. I've used it and it works. Support the sponsors. There are some good ones on here.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Haven't bothered with dbol inj since the amps-n-tabs days.

Now I just stick with whichever dbol taipan is offering. Their products are always spot on and they've always taken care of me!

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
man that brings back some memories! ole reforvitB was some good stuff i used to get from mexico. i wouldnt go out of your way to get it but if you have it, works very well!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yes it does brink back memories. I used to put it in milk in the morning. Sometimes before workout. It worked very well. Is it still in mexi? I guess the give it to the chickens or somethin,.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Anyone have any stories? I apologize if this violates posting rules.

This was one of MEXICOS best gems and I wasnt a fan of many MEX items. Reforvit B. It tasted HORRIFIC but it did deliver results. We had several batches tested and they all came back label claim strength or close. With that said though,,that was YEARS ago though.

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Im headed there on vacation. Was curious about it. Supposedly its still around there.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Pull back the alcohol stampears gingerally to not tear. empth reforvit b into the dark liqour bottle that you have emptied. screw on top. light bit of sticky on tax seal. flatten paper seal tag down and declare your liquor when ya cross . Pay your tax.
1000ml bottle holds 20 reforvit b's. ..

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
This brings back memories of when I lived on the border. I did a lot of crazy shit in my younger days getting those Mex anabolics, especially those rediject Sustas. You had to watch though for the DEA agents' narcs that hung around the pharmacies. They surprised many an aspiring smuggler this way at the checkpoint.

Pull back the alcohol stampears gingerally to not tear. empth reforvit b into the dark liqour bottle that you have emptied. screw on top. light bit of sticky on tax seal. flatten paper seal tag down and declare your liquor when ya cross . Pay your tax.
1000ml bottle holds 20 reforvit b's. ..

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
This brings back memories of when I lived on the border. I did a lot of crazy shit in my younger days getting those Mex anabolics, especially those rediject Sustas. You had to watch though for the DEA agents' narcs that hung around the pharmacies. They surprised many an aspiring smuggler this way at the checkpoint.

That was another good find,,,SUST redijects,,,just WAY overpriced!!!