©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Antidepressant related Gyno information.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just want to make everyone aware if you or your kids are on antidepressants to really look at the side effects. Current class action lawsuit on this crap. Thks Ib

Gynecomastia and Risperdal
Risperdal is an antipsychotic drug used to treat mental disorders such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. It is manufactured by Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Janssen Pharmaceuticals and received FDA approval in 1993. A number of male patients have reported Risperdal gynecomastia, or growth of male breast tissue.

Other Risperdal side effects include diabetes, bone loss, pancreatitis, and tardive dyskinesia, which is an involuntary movement disorder. Patients have also developed pituitary tumors. Since the pituitary gland is close to the optic nerve, conditions such as headaches and eye problems may also occur.

In 2005, the FDA required that Risperdal and other antipsychotic drugs include a black-box warning on the package insert. The warning is in place to emphasize the increased risk of death in patients who take the drugs for dementia-related psychosis. As a result of Risperdal side effects, Johnson & Johnson faces several lawsuits from Risperdal patients who have been physically, emotionally, and socially harmed from treatment.

Cause of Risperdal Gynecomastia

It is believed that Risperdal gynecomastia develops because Risperdal works to block dopamine. As a result, the pituitary gland may release prolactin. Prolactin is a hormone that stimulates milk production and breast development in women. In women, excess levels of prolactin can cause spontaneous production of milk. In men, prolactin can cause gynecomastia.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
dang...so many people on so many meds...crazy...I had a lady come into my ER overdosed...her family brought in her bag of pills, I counted 24 different bottles...her family was like "what wrong with her" I was like, how the fk am I supposed to know, look at all these bottles!! so we just intubated her and sent her to the icu for them to deal with

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
dang...so many people on so many meds .crazy...I had a lady come into my ER overdosed...her family brought in her bag of pills, I counted 24 different bottles...her family was like "what wrong with her" I was like, how the fk am I supposed to know, look at all these bottles!! so we just incubated er and sent her to the icu for them to deal with

Exactly! 106,000 deaths last year by prescription drugs. My wife has a 28 year old coworker on 28 different prescriptions, one of which so she can drink Coke. No shit! Who prescribe this anyway? Treat em and street em. What makes it worse is the middle aged guy looking to better himself and quality of life by wanting legitimately needed testosterone replacement and is denied. Apparently Watson doesn't wine and dine MDs enough!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
haha to drink coke, that's insane....

I'm waiting for the genetic medicine to get here...where I get a shot and my DNA changes to make my testes produce a 1200ng blood level naturally...that's what I call testosterone replacement