©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSci new design concepts contest

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
alright guys, I've been in talk with the Admin in regards to creating a design contest. the contest will be for a new logo. t-shirt design, gym clothes/bags/gear, patches and sticker concepts.

All concepts need to be in a vector format because gif, jpeg, etc. Will be unacceptable for blowing up for printing and web design.

for posting purposes the concepts can be of gif, jpeg, etc.

these are just my general ideas and I need AnaSci members to pitch in on rules, ideas and etc.

*I.e: deadlines, polls for members to vote on the best ideas, waiving rights to design ©®™,etc.

I.e: what the forum would like to keep in mind like certain words or anything else.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
oh I forgot to mention, if there is enough people interested, a sponsor might offer a contest prize.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good luck lycan. Don't ask triple terror for help ..lmao .
I tried this but I'm sure you got better skills on this subject. Let me know if u need help..

Cant have the word Anabolic on the shirt due to peoples messed up views welded in their brain by society.. or a mad mommy.
I got my 3 yr old nephew a "Got juice ?" onesy ..it went over well..lol.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
its like aim or any other instant messaging with extras like video and chat conferencing and file sharing.