AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
GH over aas...
Old
  (#1)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
GH over aas... - 01-03-2014, 02:00 AM

Dont need anything super detailed here guys. To be honest i know little to nothing about GH. But i know its extremely popular among fitness and strength athletes. What does GH do that guys choose to do it over normal gear?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Slaytonslayer
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 126
Join Date: Dec 2013
01-03-2014, 06:35 AM

They don't choose it over gear they run it alongside gear
Hgh tends to keep you leaner while cycling and tends to procure better results from aas that you are on
I don't think if you were to take just gh you'd have all that great of size gains
But I will also wait for another more knowledgable member to respond before you take my word as law
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Phoenixk2
AnaSCI VET
 
Phoenixk2's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,025
Join Date: Dec 2013
01-03-2014, 07:36 AM

I've been off cycle for fora while now and only on 100mgs of cyp for the the and 4iu of rips a day and I keep getting stronger. I love love the addition of gh to my regimen.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2013
01-03-2014, 07:41 AM

well aas increase hgh, igf1 and not a super amount. if you use pure peptides only your greatly increasing the amount of those substances which build muscle way better. I do agree on using side by side but I think some use individually. gh, igf, thyroid creates sick ass gains.

Im not a guru so lets wait for one to chime in and school us; but we should do some more research in this forum.


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
01-03-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
well aas increase hgh, igf1 and not a super amount. if you use pure peptides only your greatly increasing the amount of those substances which build muscle way better. I do agree on using side by side but I think some use individually. gh, igf, thyroid creates sick ass gains.

Im not a guru so lets wait for one to chime in and school us; but we should do some more research in this forum.
sometimes i try do research in this forum but (ready to hear me sound stupid?) all the shortened word confuse me. exmple= igf1, rips, lol it took me a couple onths of being on this site to figure out what npp was. thanks for the info tho man.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Magnus82
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
01-03-2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeystrong View Post
sometimes i try do research in this forum but (ready to hear me sound stupid?) all the shortened word confuse me. exmple= ifs, lol it took me a couple onths of being on this site to figure out what npp was. thanks for the info tho man.
Lol, I know what you mean. I still check my 11 year old daughters text messages, but with all the acronyms, I have no idea what the hell they are saying anyway. Kind of like trying to decode some of ironbuilts posts.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2013
01-03-2014, 03:34 PM

human growth hormone (stimulates*growth,*cell*reproduction and regeneration and increase igf1)

sex hormone binding globulin (is binded to hormones and regulates the use, un binded <free> of shbg allows steroids to enter cells and activate growth which other wise wouldnt naturally happen with out exogenous hormones)

luteinizing hormone ( hormone produced by gonadotrop cells <pituitary> that stimulates leydig cells to produce testosterone.

Insulin-like growth factor 1 (shuttles nutrients & incresses fast twitch/slow twitch muscle tissue=better than natural protien,clycogen etc. synthesis)

T3 & T4 are thyroid hormones (thermogenic fat burning)

Wikipedia it and find profiles.

aas do their own thing and barely raise any of the above which is why the new thing is to go straight to the source and just pump absurd exogenous amounts to build muscle much faster than aas can do.

this should completely hit the nail on the spot dead on


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Last edited by lycan Venom; 01-03-2014 at 03:37 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
BIGAINS
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2013
01-04-2014, 03:31 AM

GH keeps a person lean, faster healing of connective tissue and decreases risk of injury. Low doses is rejuvenating to skin and connective tissue and lets a person eat more while staying lean, and it seems to fill out the muscles a bit with water giving a leaner more 3d look. It only helps builds muscle if already on roids and it is combined with insulin. It is the 1+1+1 combo that works.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Ironbuilt
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
01-04-2014, 04:56 AM

[Quote]. Kind of like trying to decode some of ironbuilts posts..

I was just told by fitnik13 today I talk back words ..lmao..
You both can kicks rocks! Its called Sasquathian Methodism.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
01-04-2014, 11:46 PM

[quote=Ironbuilt;213962]
Quote:
. Kind of like trying to decode some of ironbuilts posts..

I was just told by fitnik13 today I talk back words ..lmao..
You both can kicks rocks! Its called Sasquathian Methodism.
hahahaha poor IB
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
01-04-2014, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGAINS View Post
GH keeps a person lean, faster healing of connective tissue and decreases risk of injury. Low doses is rejuvenating to skin and connective tissue and lets a person eat more while staying lean, and it seems to fill out the muscles a bit with water giving a leaner more 3d look. It only helps builds muscle if already on roids and it is combined with insulin. It is the 1+1+1 combo that works.
Thats awesome guys! thanks! its becoming a bit more clear now.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
01-04-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
human growth hormone (stimulates*growth,*cell*reproduction and regeneration and increase igf1)

sex hormone binding globulin (is binded to hormones and regulates the use, un binded <free> of shbg allows steroids to enter cells and activate growth which other wise wouldnt naturally happen with out exogenous hormones)

luteinizing hormone ( hormone produced by gonadotrop cells <pituitary> that stimulates leydig cells to produce testosterone.

Insulin-like growth factor 1 (shuttles nutrients & incresses fast twitch/slow twitch muscle tissue=better than natural protien,clycogen etc. synthesis)

T3 & T4 are thyroid hormones (thermogenic fat burning)

Wikipedia it and find profiles.

aas do their own thing and barely raise any of the above which is why the new thing is to go straight to the source and just pump absurd exogenous amounts to build muscle much faster than aas can do.

this should completely hit the nail on the spot dead on
That helped a SHITLOAD man!! thanks!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
01-04-2014, 11:52 PM

So one last little question here guys, Me being super new to this.. If i wanted to give it a try alongside a aas cycle. What would a beginner take? for example, when new guys ask me what aas to take when starting gear use i always say take it slow and start with test only and see how you react. So if a guy was trying to hit that 1+1+1 combo what would he start with?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2013
01-05-2014, 02:13 AM

id say it depends on goals but I personaly can't say, sorry... I think hgh, igf would be a good start though... but i like long stacked cycles when I do, and I go balls out when I can afford it... I think its all a matter of $ & dedication.


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Slaytonslayer
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 126
Join Date: Dec 2013
01-05-2014, 02:28 AM

Gh is something you can run year round without much health risk
It's best run for 3 months or more IMO
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2013
01-05-2014, 02:47 AM

honestly, just like steroids, the best thing you can for yourself is research the compounds and decide based on your experience. take everyone's opinions with a grain of salt... im not a guru, pro body builder. scientist, scholar and neither is most of anyone else unless proven otherwise!


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Ironbuilt
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
01-05-2014, 03:56 AM

! ymmud .eurt & deirt . lobd & pyc tseT
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2013
01-05-2014, 04:01 AM

lmfao test cyp and dbol dummy tried and true yummy for my tummy


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Ironbuilt
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
01-05-2014, 05:06 AM

U just gave magnus and Mikey the answer .. !ti mmaD. skciD ta skcor kcik nac htob yehT.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
mikeystrong
Registered User
 
mikeystrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A Igloo in Canada
01-05-2014, 03:22 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH after reading the first one i was going to post "are you fucking serious? does that actualy mean something?!?!" thats funny as hell IB.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.