©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BD Averbol 25 (Methandienone)

P

pincrusher

yes it is an injectible form of dbol. since it is injected your dosing will be much lower than if taking orals because it goes directly into the bloodstream and does not need to pass through your digestive system where a good bit of it is lost. 25mg ed is about equal to taking 50mg of the orals. same thing can be said for injectible winny versus oral winny.

P

pincrusher

LITTLEME said:
Would You Still Only Take 4-6 Weeks Just Like The Oral?
you probably could but i would still stick with the 4-6 weeks. if you take it longer, it would overlap the injectibles you would be using with it and your gains would not be the same so it would make the dbol a waaste of product IMHO. 4-6 weeks to kick start a cycle is plenty.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
you probably could but i would still stick with the 4-6 weeks. if you take it longer, it would overlap the injectibles you would be using with it and your gains would not be the same so it would make the dbol a waaste of product IMHO. 4-6 weeks to kick start a cycle is plenty.

Hey Pin...Bad idea for a beginner or not? Lets see a sample "newbie" cycle using averbol and test enan.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Hey Pin...Bad idea for a beginner or not? Lets see a sample "newbie" cycle using averbol and test enan.
i have never been an advocate of newbies using dbol on their first cycle. the ideal first cycle is always a test only or test/deca cycle because you want to be able to feel when the injectibles start to kick in, with dbol since it kicks in right away you will not get that important affect.

not sure on the 1/2 life, will have to check on that for ya.