©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anxiety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEAK HELMET

Banned
Jan 14, 2007
IRONVILLE
Without using pills, what do you guys do to counter anxiety.

YOu know that what we use can cause anxiety to increase.

What kind of thoughts have you had??

Life?
Death?
everyday thoughts?
money?

how do you deal with it??

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Some compound increase anxiety more than others. Use these in moderation or even not at all. While yourself out in the gym, you will look better as well as feel better. If it's money, take small necessary steps to correct your problems and take comfort you are moving in the right direction. If it is more generalized, try meditation or even controlled breathing, find someone you can talk to even if it's someone on the boards, take a walk, have sex, help a neighbor, take a hot bath. I have even volunteered at a local shelter. Very gratifying and gives you a perspective on just how good you have it and how worse it could be. Encompass yourself in the things you love and make you feel better and set aside a small time to address the things that bother you and what you are doing to correct it. 5-htp works well to for those times things get out of hand. Love yourself and take great pride in your accomplishments as there are very few on the planet that have achieved what we have and be an example to all those that look up to us and aspire to be like us. Anxiety is hard but can certainly be controlled. I think anyone with the drive and determination to do what we do day in and day out has to strength to conquer this as well. Be strong and good luck brother.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I try to exhaust myself in the gym.

I also do something that I read somewhere along the way. Seems to help. I fake it. For example if you don't feel confident, try to imagine how you would act if you were confident and act that way. Yes it is fake, but after a while of faking it, it just seems to kinda take over and become real. I don't know really how else to say it.

Imagine how you would act and feel if you were not anxious and act that way. Pretend you feel that way. It really does help. I thought it sounded stupid until I tried it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Without using pills, what do you guys do to counter anxiety.

YOu know that what we use can cause anxiety to increase.

What kind of thoughts have you had??

Life?
Death?
everyday thoughts?
money?

how do you deal with it??

I wouldnt be ashamed to take something prescription for anxiety if you need it. Dont suffer there is no need. Some people including myself have anxiety sometimes even for no reason at all. If a person has never suffered with real anxiety they have no idea of the agony.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I like the post that have been made already...benzo 's like Xanax are a miracle drug for anxiety... however most all anxiety and all fixes are just psychosomatic ....they also mess with your brain chemistry balance and will become a dependence...

I think strenuous exercise, sex, and that sticky herb really work for me ... and I tend to be on the anxious side

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
some aas help. if not xanax and ativan work good.

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Is your anxiety induced strictly from AAS, or do you have anxiety when you're off cycle as well? How frequent is it, and how severe? Do you always have it and it gets worse on cycle?

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I get pretty edgy when on myself alot of times throughout the day ive just gotta slow my roll take a few deep breaths and think about it and it usually subsides....

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Magnus post was awesome really nothing to add.
I find that my faith helps me get thru a lot of my issues.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Many herbs and amino acids really help. As does Everyones here suggestions brutha. You ever try swimming? Between having to focus on breathing and staying afloat and eyeballing some bikini trim I dont have time have anxiety .
Plus im so worn out I can't think.lol

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I would try taking no drugs including drinking and caffine. I would only take 25mg benadryl per day.

STEAK HELMET

Banned
Jan 14, 2007
IRONVILLE
For me anxiety is inthe morning when I get up.

"off" well my HRT has been inconsistent so I think that is a huge part as well.

Sometimes just sitting at work I think FUCK this is NOT what I want to do...but when I apply for things I want to do and I am very qualified for, I get rejected...that rejection takes its toll on me as well.

Just life shit to battle through.

Is your anxiety induced strictly from AAS, or do you have anxiety when you're off cycle as well? How frequent is it, and how severe? Do you always have it and it gets worse on cycle?

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Don't be ashamed to seek professional help STEAK, if needed. I will give you a perfect example, myself! I have dealt with anxiety and depression since my early 20's. I would always try to self-medicate because WE know more than the Docs. This may be true with AAS but not always psychotropic meds! Anyhow, all that did was put me in prison twice, cost me my marriage, countless jobs, etc, etc. I finally got professional help and for once can really say I enjoy life. I am on the right meds and loving it! I had to be very specific in telling my psychiatrist NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES. Once I did that he really sensed my sincerity. Bro, ya got nothing to lose but a whole new life to gain. Good luck my brother!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Prozac over the past 15 years has been a godsend for me. I know not everyone likes it, but for me it works.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok these are some that have helped me during high stress induced anxiety. 1) A great session in the gym . That one and really good sex . Yeah I know "isnt all sex good"? Not when you or your partner are lame .
So use that one with appropriate timing. Colorodo and washington have the right idea for me. Not for everyone . Train yourself to take a minute out to
dream or visualize things you want to happen. This can start replace those
thoughts about shit you cant change anyway. Pick a task that you have procrastinated about and do it! That one is a biggie . Starts repairing self image and confidence . Remember-- time pissed away on needless anxiety is
wasted and gone forever. Positive thoughts and desire for the best you can get from life will leave little room for 30 little brains in your head trying to"figure it all out" at the same time .Relax and remember this we are all equal at the end.
What is the worst that can happen by rejecting fear? Yeah that one - fear of
success. So eliminate triggers . By the way I have never had anxiety from eq .
Worst I have felt is low t and higher E .. No thanks ! Getting weepy watching
dude belt out adelwiess in sound of music...... j/k Lighten up and live... Brother.
T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm the same way Steak.. Mornings , job issues that people overlook you can do or wished to do and I say fk it a lot and vent to the friends out east and on here.. When I plan and it fails, talk about stress, add low t ,health issues and the noose rope is looked at ..