©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF Lr3 - PWO?

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Is the best time Post Workout Intramuscular?

I was gonna do 50mg on waking on NON training days, then 50mcg IM into the muscle worked PWO..

I saw Mike arnold said take it 2hours PWO?

Will be likely using 10iu Slin Pre workout, 4iu HGH PWO and then IGF Lr3

Would like other peoples opinions too...

Thanks

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Slin effect is doubled by igf1r3 combined use , be ready and I'd do preworkout site 25mcg x 2 and remember hgh converts to igf so do solo after workout.IMO

Igf on days at gym only IMO.too

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks. Very different on what I've read before which is good.

So if I do my slin 30 mins pre can I do igf in same pin and split into 2 shots IM

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Sorry Lizzy! Reason I asked is I had a better recomping effect with daily dosing. I followed IB's suggestion for pwo and hit another previously worked muscle the next morning. I also used 50mcg split bilaterally.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
bro what would you suggest to someone who is looking for the site enhancement?
thanks

mofo, the most effective protocol I found was 50mcg igf-des split bilaterally preworkout followed by 50mcg mgf split bilaterally postworkout . In 2 30 day cycles I gained a permanent 3/8" or for you 9.5mm. That being said the third time I tried it wasn't nearly as effective.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
mofo, the most effective protocol I found was 50mcg igf-des split bilaterally preworkout followed by 50mcg mgf split bilaterally postworkout . In 2 30 day cycles I gained a permanent 3/8" or for you 9.5mm. That being said the third time I tried it wasn't nearly as effective.

that`s a pretty good result bro. thanks for sharing your experience.

BIGAINS

Dec 31, 2013
I have liked IGF1LR3 pre-workout with the HGH and insulin post workout. With the IGF alone pre-workout I have to drink carbs during my workout to prevent from feeling hypo. I would do the IGF or the insulin pre-workout but not both personally just leads to going hypo too easy IMO.

rbj80

Aug 9, 2013
hey guys give or take how much more carbs should we be adding if we do lr3 with slin preworkout? (on top of the slin)

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Continue Reading ....

Take it before bed and dont use peg due to its long half life. Here is the first part.. if you need more i can continue. I have read a few different posts from Dat and re wrote some of it to make sense in my head and to help keep it more simple and summarised multiple threads..

----------

First of all, our aim is to increase anabolism right.. That’s why we want IGF-1, anabolism is all about 3 main things;

1.increasing protein synthesis
2.differentiation
3.proliferation

We get to a point with protein synthesis where our body cant do any more, why ? Because we have run out of ribosomes manufacturing plants to make more protein. Once they are maxed out we need more. The ‘plant’ is DNA, we need our body to create more manufacturing plans to create more ribosomes where the proteins can actually be made. Without these additional “DNA plants” once you max out you existing ones you no longer have additional protein synthesis thus anabolism. Things like GH / Mod GRF / GHRP / Test increase this potential new plants.

IGF-1 has a role, differentiation, which means it moving these plants into place. But we need more to be created first, and that is called proliferation.
It is the special IGF-1 called IGF-1EC (or Mechano Growth Factor) which is proliferative, NOT IGF-LR3 or DES. Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRP and pulsed GH can increase MGF (MGF is made and used in muscle cells... it is not made in the liver and sent out systemically in blood). GH elevations can also increase MGF BUT GH elevations also increase IGF-1 which can interfere with MGF.

It is more difficult to keep proliferation going then it is to bring about differentiation because differentiation always cuts short proliferation as soon as it is introduced. And that’s why when you keep using LR3 and DES at the WRONG TIME, you are stopping proliferation.

So building more DNA plants and donating them to muscle cells is hugely important. Once that new DNA is in place you can keep doing what you usually do to keep protein synthesis going in all the old and now new DNA plants.

Why is MGF-proliferation important and why do we need to make sure we are not taking anything to blunt its release. MGF occurs post workout and over the next 48 hours and then IGF-1 takes those proliferated nuclei and fuses them into muscle cells and then IGF-1, GH pulses and natural testosterone, even insulin contributes to increasing the protein synthesis which comes from the new plants.

-------------

For those non medically minded and just want cliff notes..

How NOT to use IGF-LR3
lipolysis? IGF-1 doesn't do that in people who aren't GH deficient. It only feels that way due to the glucose disposal

Increased muscle growth "proliferation"
Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRPs (GH in general) increase IGF-1 (especially locally in muscle tissue). Local/muscle IGF-1 trumps systemic IGF-1. IGF-1 LR3 is "systemic" and will not benefit muscle much.

]Pre WO ? you will get better pumps yes, but it will interfere with the MGF your body will produce post work out due to its long half life. DES half life is shorter thus you can get the better pumps benefit and not interfere with MGF (when using Pre WO).

]Post WO ? WORST time to do it, not only did you not get the "pumps" benefit, It will interfere with the MGF your body will produce post work out.

What about the vascular effect and pump ? Yes you will get it but it will interfere with you natural MGF Post WO

How to use IGF-LR3
Get some to work in the muscle group your injecting into
micro-dose (3-5) Intra-muscular

At least 8 hours after workout, if working out early in the morning then at night, if training at night then following morning

A cycle around 4 weeks should be done AFTER you have created some new DNA plants and been proliferating (Using MGF) so you have the ability to do more protein synthesis than your previous maxed out 'plants' could offer.

Which IGF-1 helps muscle? Only MGF (IGF1-Ec) will interfere with muscle IGF-1 receptors.

So Summary
IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES:

1. Do NOT increase cell proliferation (they act as a differentiator)
2. Will interfere with endogenous post-workout MGF (cell proliferator) if administered immediately before or after a workout
3. Can inhibit lipolysis in some people
4. Can cause hypoglycemia by binding to insulin receptors
5. Are completely different than endogenous, locally created autocrine/paracrine IGF-1, which is produced by GHRP/Mod GRF 1-29
6. Can aid in healing injured tissue if micro-dosed local to injury ("trauma")