©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

J.Lizzle Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Getting there slowly.

Just starting my next cycle and I appreciate all the input from the more knowledgeable guys on here.
I'm from the uk too.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Wish I was minted.

My mate just came over with 2 kits of 126iu serostim from America with stickers from a hiv patient and then 6 x 16iu Pfizer genotropin that he got here in the uk.

Gutted haha

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Guys...
Day 12 on 75mast 75tren ace everyday.
Got insomnia bad but nothing else yet.

When do you start seeing the proper body changes?

Test low dose is being added Monday so sides may cheap up then.

Cheers

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
When I took tren and mast, it started showing after a month or so. With your body as lean as it is, you should start noticing a grainy look from the mast after 4 to 6 weeks.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Damn J...I missed this. Looking sharp.

I'm still pretty green on stuff but Mast is one thing I've used and love. I like to drop carbs down a little bit with it and let it do its magic. After about two weeks on reduced carbs with mast I'll see more definition and vascularity... but I am always relatively lean (kind of how you are in the pic) so it seems results show a little faster. The only down side if that after about 6 weeks I notice my hair getting thinner.... As long as my girl is cool with me being bald Mast will always have a special place in my heart lol

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Cheers.

Well when I add some test in sides might come.

When do you see physical body changes from tren?

Status
Not open for further replies.