©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Large Stack at once vs. Small stack over time

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Ok, assuming you were trying to get as much lean muscle mass as POSSIBLE in the shortest amount of time, which school of thought would you follow?

A: Run Many Compounds all together at once for a brief period (4-6 weeks) before cruising and starting over

Example:

Week1-4
Test
Tren
Deca
Drol
Eq

All moderate-high amounts,cruise a few weeks,start over.

B: Run Fewer Compounds at once, but then switch to the other compounds before cruising and starting over.

Example:

Week1-4
Test/Tren/Drol

Week5-8

Test/Deca/Eq

Week9-12
Test/Tren/Drol

All moderate-high amounts,cruise a few weeks,start over.

Just trying to give kind of random examples; in choice B it could be just blasting 2 compounds or it could go up the 4. The point is, you aren't using everything at the same time.

People swear by both, and the general answer is "to find what works best for you".

Vote A or B , and perhaps explain why .
Let's get some discussion!

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Doesn't make sense to me. Why run compounds like deca, eq and long estered test for 4 wks. I don't think you would gain much. Now if you wanted to blast npp, eq ace, tren ace, test suspension, tne, test p,test ace, orals ect for a few weeks I could see that but even then I would atleast go 6 wks. Just my .02

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Deerslayer - I meant to say they were all short esters.

In other words, for example:

Test Prop
Tren Ace
Nandrolone Phenylproprionate
Anadrol or Dianabol as oral
Masteron Prop or something like that
List goes on

I was trying to just make a point; obviously they would be short esters, not long. I don't know why I wrote EQ or Deca(Meant to write NPP), I was just writing out a random list of compounds to try and illustrate the point.

We could even take the Test Prop out, and just pretend the user was on a constant base of 500-1k test year round even while on cruising, so they can just use E/Cyp/Sust etc.

This isn't really for anybody, it's just to see what people thought.

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I do better with longer cycles....I dont know if ur a member of dats board or not but I believe he wrote something on that he believes in staying on until u reach ur goal ...then coming off for a while then setting a new goal.....dont quote me in that tho...I find that most of my gains come from latter on in the cycle thats y I go for longer

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Take the eq and the deca out, run low test p, tren a, mast p, if you can get eq prop (i think a sponsor from here has it) run that at first instead of the mast nd then halfway thru switch the eq for the mast....

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Ok, here is an example of what I mean by a short blast.

1,000 Testosterone Propionate
700 Trenbolone Acetate or Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
100mg Anadrol or Dianabol a day
(orals taken for possibly only first four weeks,bloodtests dictate this)

4-6 weeks on, 3 weeks or so off

Versus a longer cycle:

Week1-6 : 1K Test, 700 Tren,100 Drol ED(four weeks)
Week6-12: 1K Test, 600 NPP, 100 Dbol ED(four weeks)

Take 5-7 weeks off before starting over

These are just rough examples, but I'm trying to convey the point the best that I can.

Short cycles + Shorter time off or Longer cycles + longer time off .

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I would do 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off minimum.

If I were doing short blasts I would hit higher end doses for 8 weeks, then 4 off, then back on. Keep cruise to LOW test, like around 100 and hten hit it hard again.

My longer blasts are 12-16/18 with more moderate doses

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
So you're cruising right? I think short cycles are only useful for guys on TRT because PCT takes about the same amount of time whether you go a 16 week cycle or a 4 week cycle. If you're on TRT you don't have to worry about losing mass during PCT.

Basskiller has an article about short blasts you might want to check out. I would think its better to use consistent moderate doses for a long period of time. Logic would say it should be easier to hold onto gains if you give your body some times to adapt to the increased muscle mass. But, I haven't tried short little blasts.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I hate writing out the same basic post I have written a ton before but here goes-

For me (personally)
I do best blasting super heavy for one month at a time, and yes I do it with long esters as well as short ones too-

For example-
I will run a base of
test-250
Mast-200

And then add-
Tren-400
Deca 2g for 4 weeks

Then- DHB- 1500mg for 4 weeks

Then- Dbol/drol 100mg each for 4 weeks

Then- Tren 1g Winny 100mg ed for 4 weeks-

So on and so forth- this has been the best method for me to keep the gains constant

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I think you are trying to make things way more complicated then they need to be. I would just run test, tren, and var/winny for 8-12 weeks.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I think everyone responds differently to many variables to just say this is the way to go bar none....personally I feel like 12 to 14 weeks is my sweet spot but it may be just a mental thing for me to.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Isnt that kind of a waste because it takes at least 1-2 weeks for stuff to start working? Some stuff happens right away like water retention and strength but i thought anabolic effects took a while

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I hate writing out the same basic post I have written a ton before but here goes-

For me (personally)
I do best blasting super heavy for one month at a time, and yes I do it with long esters as well as short ones too-

For example-
I will run a base of
test-250
Mast-200

And then add-
Tren-400
Deca 2g for 4 weeks

Then- DHB- 1500mg for 4 weeks

Then- Dbol/drol 100mg each for 4 weeks

Then- Tren 1g Winny 100mg ed for 4 weeks-

So on and so forth- this has been the best method for me to keep the gains constant

What is the break between each 4 week blast?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
wow, so you just blast all year with no break

I've done that- but I don't recommend it..

So I spent most of 2013 blasting like crazy and then in the last few months nov/dec I was going through some personal shit and I just didn't have it in me to blast like crazy and keep on top of the eating. All I did was do a cruise of test-250 and Tren-200

Even without lifting seriously and hardly eating I kept all my gains from the previous 11 months. I was amazed I didn't lose a ton of size. I guess keeping the mass on for that long really "solidified" the gains. Point here is that I prefer to a continual blast of switching up the compounds and keeping an eye on my health.