©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cloudy tren; should I add BA/BB?

martinholubar

Jul 7, 2004
I recently converted 8 grams of Finaplix using a kit (two 4g kits). Immediately after filtering, the sample looked great (clear, amber color). Within a few days, the solution became cloudy. I'm guessing that the cloudiness is the result of some of the tren coming out of solution. I've read many of the posts regarding cloudy product, and I realize that it is more of an asthetic issue than anything else. If I chose to get rid of the cloudiness, however, could I do so by adding more BA and/or BB? Thanks in advance for your help!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I would never add more BA. The more BA is has, the more likelihood of pain. I had the same thing happen to a batch of test enanthate I made. I heated it to 250 for 30 minutes and it turned to the prettiest golden color you ever saw. Two days later it was cloudy again, so I'm shooting cloudy test. I don't think it can be fixed when it comes out cloudy and the more you mess with it, the greater your chance of ruining the hormone. You may get it to turn clear again and find out the hormone is now useless.