©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Making your own.sterile water instead I f bactoriostitivc

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I know there's a way but I cant find the conversion tips so I can use this for r my hcg?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Wanna make aa for igf too......
7.5 ml distilled water ..1ml white distilled vinegar

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Case closed . Can u handle that Phoe ? Buy sealed sterile 50ml vials and fill it up..

Are you doing the hcg due to Dr Psych's "smack method" didn't work?

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
MMMmmmmmmm prami: nothing quite like being reckless horney and like you got the flu all at the same time. Yay! Thats just me though Phoe I can't tolerate that stuff..T

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I don't know a safe place to order bac water. They track that crap some how here! My buddy ordered some for his gh and the SP showed up at his door! They told him they can track anyone ordering it and meth heads use so they thought they was gonna find a meth lab at his house. I wish I knew a good ug place to get it..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I don't know a safe place to order bac water. They track that crap some how here! My buddy ordered some for his gh and the SP showed up at his door! They told him they can track anyone ordering it and meth heads use so they thought they was gonna find a meth lab at his house. I wish I knew a good ug place to get it..

Pmd