©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sorry, been busy homies

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys, sorry for the slow replies, texts and and so forth, but at the last minute my crew landed a prevailing wage job installing kitchen cabs and bathroom vanities. The pay is great are since the previous crew was behind we are putting in long days. So, while the money is good I got no gas in the tank at the end of the day. I end up vegging on the couch for a bit, rolling on my PVC, shower then hit the bed.

Anyway, we should finish up this week leaving me more time for the extras.

Hawk

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Job comes first brother... Make that money and everything else will fall in place.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Gotta make hay when the suns shining. I know how you feel. Some of those jobs are brutal, but the pay is just to good to turn down. Had 3 weeks to remodel an American Eagle. Worked damn near day and night, but when it's all over your glad you did it. Glad your back!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
shit, where is all the work at??? ibew sucked here in the high desert, with no work. non union isn't any better.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
shit, where is all the work at??? ibew sucked here in the high desert, with no work. non union isn't any better.

Come to the midwest brother, work is picking up here. I am not union but the local shop couldn't keep up on this project so they were permitted to bring in scabs. And no surprise they loved our production rate.

Hawk

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I was thinking Colorado... which states are doing good in the construction industry off there? California is barely picking up.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Kansas City is picking up real nice and I would say OK,and TX as well. And a cool place to live.

Hawk