©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test/Tren/Drol stack liver help

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
Currently running
test cyp 200mg 2x week
tren e 200mg 1x week
anadrol 50mg 2x day

im into week 3 and so far....holy shit this stack is gnarly I feel like a Spartan!!

I know my liver is going to hate me so im curious what peoples opinions to help that poor lil organ I hear milk thistle?

also from what im reading this stack is more than likely going to need some AAS....reccomendations? I have proviron nolvadex and clomid on hand.....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would only suggest Synthetek's Synthergine if you are truly interested in taking care of your liver!

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
thanks i think ill check out that synthergine. i drink alot of water and hardly ever drink alcohol so im good on that

my 4th week will start monday strength is through the roof and ive put on about 15 20 lbs.....

dreams are quite insane and vivid lately too is this normal?
ive done cycles with tren and anadrol before just never together so the night sweats, insane irritability, and wanting to fuck everything in sight was expected but the dreams.......hahaha wow

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Also make sure just by eating beets celery and other fibrous detoxifiers whole or by juiceing really help..better the food quality the better the liver and kidneys will be helped..what's your stats ..age weight etc... as for sleep wait a few more weeks and
trensomnia hits.. u can post all night then..:)

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
oh yeah the trensomnia is starting for sure after about 5hrs MAX im wide awake....and pissed the fuck off lmao....i just roll with it tho and get up and accomplish some shit since im already up haha

My stats:
30yo 5'11" 190lbs and minimal body fat (never had it measured professionally and the lame little meters they have at the gym i have too small a percent to read)

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I use LIv52 alot seems to work for me, my liver values stay within tolerable limits my Dr. never questions them either. I am going to check into synthergine (just learned something else). Great I idea on the wholesome foods all of us should be eating like that all the time, props IRONBUILT. although I know bros' who eat fast food and still loose BF. Wish I could!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
oh yeah the trensomnia is starting for sure after about 5hrs MAX im wide awake....and pissed the fuck off lmao....i just roll with it tho and get up and accomplish some shit since im already up haha

My stats:
30yo 5'11" 190lbs and minimal body fat (never had it measured professionally and the lame little meters they have at the gym i have too small a percent to read)

I live in the city and the university hockey team is intense so they have a displacment pool that accuratly measures bf% i had it done for free by them about a year and a half ago. Sorry i got no liver advice. I just try eat healthy and as far as i know never had any problems with my liver.