©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

folli

tst400

Jul 14, 2013
phoenix
so im looking research some folli but i need a few things answered before hand. when storing before reconstitution does it need to be frozen or just refrigerated and how long can it be stored for? lastly what would be the proper way to administer to test subject. have heard to dose over a couple days and most recently to give the whole dose and repeat every 2 weeks thanx in advance.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I heard to give the whole dose every 2 weeks....I also heard that its all fake and not to mess with it...I dont know tho ad I have never taken it

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
I can't give answers to your questions but please keep us updated if you decide to try it. Stuff seems interesting but you better have a good source!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Store in a cool, dry, dark place until you are ready to use. Use entire contents every 3-4 weeks.

tst400

Jul 14, 2013
phoenix
Ok sounds simple enough looking forward to giving it a go as soon as I can actually obtain it, it's always sold out