©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doc put me on 100/week.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
So my labs came back at 216. My doc scripted me 100/week and I went and picked up my 10 ml and enough syringes and needles for 3 months. He also wrote a standing order for labs every 2 months. Yesterday was my second injection.. you guys have any words of wisdom for me?

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Every 2 months for bloods is a bit much. Every 4 months is more on target. Hopefully your insurance will cover it that often.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
Doc gave me 23g for inject and 18 for draw. I had the pharmacy switch out for 25g and pinned in my delt. Slin pins sounds good to me plus I can just go pick em up at the local pharmacy without a script.
The doc didnt give me anything for estrogen yet and the standing lab slip was for the test levels only for now. When should I be /thinking about seeing where that is?

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
Every 2 months for bloods is a bit much. Every 4 months is more on target. Hopefully your insurance will cover it that often.

Yeah thats what I thought. Maybe 2 months at first to see where the dose gets me but thats going to be kind of a pain in ass after a while.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Sounds like you have a good doc to put you on weekly inj. As others have suggested, slin pins are great. Not sure what your insurance covers, but you can download the goodrx app and get your cyp from Wal greens for under $50 with their coupon.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
My doctor has never given me any AI or HCG or anything like that. Just test. When I asked him about it he said I didn't need it.

So far, no issues. I still have my balls and everything works great lol

Haha glad to hear it.. I like my balls and want to do what I can to protect the lil fellas.. lol
I think I should take a look into some hcg for a cya thing.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Haha glad to hear it.. I like my balls and want to do what I can to protect the lil fellas.. lol
I think I should take a look into some hcg for a cya thing.

Don't use the hcg til after your Dr. is done testing your levels and adjusting them cuz hcg will mess with your Test numbers.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
Sounds like you have a good doc to put you on weekly inj. As others have suggested, slin pins are great. Not sure what your insurance covers, but you can download the goodrx app and get your cyp from Wal greens for under $50 with their coupon.

Sometimes finding a good doc is like finding a unicorn..
Goodrx... going to look at that for sure. I did get a quote from the local Costco for $36 for test cyp. But Im hearing thats not consistent with all of them.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
Don't use the hcg til after your Dr. is done testing your levels and adjusting them cuz hcg will mess with your Test numbers.

I was thinking that it would. With bloods every 2 months Im wondering how much room Ill have for optimizing myself.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I was thinking that it would. With bloods every 2 months Im wondering how much room Ill have for optimizing myself.

You might just have to wait a while on that one til the tests have a larger gap between each other. You could always run an oral like Dbol or Var for a little bit of kick between tests.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
I agree. Theres a couple things I need to iron out before I monkey with it too much. I was really sick a few years ago for a few years and they put me on massive doses of corticosteroids for a long time and that really screwed with my health. Probably why Im where Im at. Hell.. I couldnt even find a study showing the effects of the doses I was on.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Trt without AI or hcg is ideal. Simple and effective. Unless you plan on still having kids or its medically necessary, , I wouldn't bother with hcg. I raises estrogen and would most likely require an AI. I would ask for estrogen to be tested though just to be certain.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
Trt without AI or hcg is ideal. Simple and effective. Unless you plan on still having kids or its medically necessary, , I wouldn't bother with hcg. I raises estrogen and would most likely require an AI. I would ask for estrogen to be tested though just to be certain.

I think Im pretty good on the kid front. :) Just really not liking the idea of my nuts shrinking.
As far as the estrogen. From what I've been reading the more stable the test level the better its controlled without an ai right? Like twice a week inject is better than once a week and some are saying sub Q is working even better for them.
I know Im getting ahead of myself but I just want to wrap my head around what to look out for, look forward to and know what my options are. If Im going to be dedicated to this I want to get the most out of it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yes twice weekly would be better. My euro first put me on 400mg monthly. I argued with him the massive roller coaster would cause higher Estro. After 4 months he let me prove it with weekly and guess what, Estro was lowered. He was actually surprised and switched his self administered clients to weekly injects. I then switched to twice a week injects but levels remained unchanged. I do however still like twice a week injects.

lunger

Nov 19, 2013
Yes twice weekly would be better. My euro first put me on 400mg monthly. I argued with him the massive roller coaster would cause higher Estro. After 4 months he let me prove it with weekly and guess what, Estro was lowered. He was actually surprised and switched his self administered clients to weekly injects. I then switched to twice a week injects but levels remained unchanged. I do however still like twice a week injects.

Cool. So. The doc didnt give a specific time to get the first bloods done. Day before inject, day after, whatever. What would be the best time?