©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why do you come to Anasci?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning.. I could have posted this in general but I believe
most pop in to this thread more often. We all have various
agendas and reasons we are on this board.
List some of your's . I think this may be very intersting.
I'll go first. #1 Love for the iron. Been doing most of my life and will till
curtain call. #2 Knowledge! Thsi place is packed with the best
information and exp on the boards in my opinion. The amount of
motivational and informational text is huge. Just a place to find out anything and everything one needs/wants to know in our world.
I can't even begin to tell you how many years of trial and error
training and nutritional issues would have been solved had there been an anasci when I was 20 yrs old. Of course there was no interenet
at that time lol.. 3 Relaxation and motivation.
This place can be a powerful motivation tool for goal oriented trainers. I can be feeling blah and flat and click on motivational
watch some vids old school or new and I'm on fire for the iron in
no time at all. The relaxation aspect is like this for me. This is my escape from the "real" world out there. Life is difficult enough.
With no personel outlets it can become pretty overwhelming.
This is a safe fun place to enjoy our world without the backbiting and horseshit we can find in abundace out there. I need this . It helps
my life be more manageable.
That being said lets leave the negative stuff out there. The rest of the world thrives on negative . I for one do not. I hate that stuff.
My grandaddy always told me as a young boy. If you don't have something good to say say nothing. He was a simple poor cotton farmer in mississippi. Wise wise man . Negative breeds negative postive builds positive. Ok enough about that.
#4 . The one i did not initially come to the boards for.Friendship!
Initially I came to the boards years back to figure out some shopping.
Once I found how much genuine good info on the l world of
of the iiron sports I relized that aspect was just a small nice perk to the overall board. So what happened is I ended up making some really great and real friendships here. Guys that I consider just as much and sometimes more as friends than those met in the conventional ways in life.What a huge bonus! Real friends
that I talk to and think about regularly. Hell what more could I want ?! Nothing other than let's protect and grow this place.
Lets keep it fun and postive. Thats all tell me reasons for being here.
Thanks , T

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
To be honest, my #1 reason to come here was to find good, reputable sources. My way of finding the best sources was to find sources that sponsors in as many boards as possible. Now I've found and tried few good ones.

Gaining more knowledge and helping others is fun too.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great post turbo. First and foremost, I love the members and it's commrodery. Unlike many other boards, there is a great respect and understanding here. Where else can you reminisce about carrot pills and Cybergenics. There is little bullshit and drama, and in the rare event there is, it is quickly snuffed out and dealt with. I Have also found in the real world people like us aren't as apt to talk to one another like we do here. Way to much ego and testosterone. I just love coming on here and interacting with people with the same passion as I do. We literally trust each other with our lives by using the information given to us. That's a very powerful thing and requires an incredible amount of trust. From the sponsors to members, admin to mods, Anasci is a grade A class act. I am extremely thankful for finding this board and I can only hope I can give back what it has given me.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I really love to workout and learn new things and it is a chance to see other peoples opinion and there thought on things. I have been on several boards over the years since I have been competing.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Tyrone first sent me this direction after the 2nd ug board went blank.....

I met a few people I have got to know well over the years ty eventhough I haven't seen or heard from him in a while.

Turbo met u over at the first ug and stayed in connection with u since. More recently I've met some people I text and chat with everyday.

Love the comrodery and vast amounts of knowledge that we do have on this board.

On other boards if you even mentioned you went over a gram a week if test you'd be flamed instantly.

Love reading everyone's point of you on different subjects.

Last but not least I enjoy how fast any feuds or disputes are extinguished.

Found some great sponsors here and even better friends who have helped me when I was down and needed help.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
honestly the VIP section and its privacy got me here, great idea, that i wish more boards would think of.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I forget how I found anasci but I'm very happy I did.
You can't beat the knowledge, the mature attitude members show, great sponsors, the library is awesome.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Not all of are allowed in the VIP section :confused: lol

LOL Grrrrrrr....

Anyway, I think someone on pro muscle led me here and I felt welcomed and honestly, it is the people here... There is high level of respect shared among all of us and even when threads get a little aggressive, someone chimes in saying to chill.

IMO, this forum facilitates learning and not careless abuse. I've learned so much here it is incredible! Ideas with training, how to get the most out of minimal dosages, support with training and life, over all life discussions... Even though I don't know people personally, I feel like I know them.

One thing that really stand out is when I was on the fence about HGH... rather than guys saying yeah, get some rips and shoot 10ius/day and get jacked! I got calculated responses about the pros and cons and ideas about what I can do instead of GH and when would be a more appropriate time to use it... I felt like I was looked after in terms of health, not just my bodybuilding goals. And to me that says a lot...

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I feel owner/admin is top notch, and has gone out of their way to really put this forum over the top. An active forum leader usually has a successful forum to follow. I've got to see a lot of the admin's intentions for the board, and I can say that they are in it for the good of the members.

Outside of the strong leadership, you have the members, MODS, VIP's, and an overall sense of respect here. A lot of the egos are left at the door.

I've been fortunate to become friends with many of the guys here who have been around for a long time, and I can't say enough good things about them.

This board is also fun to come to, which goes on the respect factor I mentioned above.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I come here just to share info with a bunch of like minded brothers that arent dicks....this board is my zen place i would bet my blood pressure drops 20 points soon as i log on...not to mention I have some outstanding "friends" now that I would have never known about had it not been for this board...great post turbo!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Amazing post Turbo! ...Im not great with words lol but i read all the posts so far and it is truly amazing how you can tell how much all the members appreciate this forum and how it relaxes them and like a few have said, takes them away from the real world surrounding them. Im so grateful for this forum. The number one thing i have gained from being here tho is the friends and sense of community. THANK YOU EVERYONE!! seriously guys! Thanks!!