©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SARMS... What do you think about them?

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
Hello,
sorry for posting this to anabolic steroid section but I thought this could be better section to them than peptide section.

SARM is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator... They are chemicals that supposedly bind to androgen receptors and produce positive effects of steroids but without side effects.

Logs and real life evidence shows that SARMs really produce muscle and strength gains (not as big as steroids) and Ostarine also helps with healing.

However, real life evidence also shows that SARMs has some side effects similar to steroids. Estrogen levels may elevate slightly and Ostarine, Andarine and LGD-4033 are slightly suppressive - not as much as steroids though and low-dose Ostarine can be used during PCT to prevent muscle and strength loss.

There are at least 4 SARMs in the market right now:

Ostarine (known also as MK-2866) - doses vary between 10 and 30mg/day. Becomes more suppressive at around 20mg/day and when used during PCT, dose of 10-12,5mg/day seems to be common. This is anabolic but not very androgenic compound.

Andarine (known also as SARM S4) - more androgenic and more suppressive than Ostarine. Dose is usually 50mg/day.

LGD-4033 - More rare SARM. Recommended dose is 10mg/day. This is the most suppressive of these SARMs and will produce biggest gains in size and strength.

GW-501516.. Well, it actually is not SARM. It is a PPAR receptor agonist and shouldn't be suppressive at all. It's a very interesting compound and it could be great during PCT.

Well, what do you guys think about them? Has someone tried them? I will run a stack of Andarine and LGD-4033 soon.. Excited to see how it treats me.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I ran ostarine twice when I used to PCT and really liked it. Always tried to hold onto weight at all costs during PCT even if it meant a little fat. Ostarine definately kept me leaner during this time and helped keep some strength gains and aided in recovery. Never had that totally "off" feeling. Was certainly better than nothing. I did run it at 20mg a day along side daa and I felt no signs of suppression although I was going entirely by feeling. I nnever tried s4 as I didn't like the vision problems it can cause.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Tried ostarine by itself a few years ago. No muscle gains, no strength gains, no nothing. Was it bunk product or are some people non-responders to ostarine? I'll never know. I'm pretty leary of the research chem market in general, and for what ostarine costs I can buy a few months supply of Test E and see much better results.