©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anabolic Threshold

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I saw this video posted by Bios3 on anabolic threshold, and he was saying how if you pin once a week with the total amount that you would pin per week, it would give you better gains as compared to a few injections a week? E.g 500mg once a week vs 250mg on mon and 250mg on thurs. Is this true? Those of you that have done both methods, did you see any difference? He also mentioned that it works with orals also, like dbols, instead of spreading it throughout the day, he would pop the total amount that he needed in the morning all at one shot.

Link to vid:
Anabolic Threshold! - YouTube
Part 2:
Anabolic Threshold 2! - YouTube

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I know guys that have tried it both ways and no difference. Only thing that made a difference was the amount in general, even with orals. I think it would be a good way to go in some ways, like he said, to stop wasting time injecting or taking tabs all week/day. Other than that I think it's just a genetic response, imo.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
That is interesting. It may have just been me but I always seem to get more out of orals taking them all 2 hrs before I lift.

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
its another one of those ideas you should just try/test yourself. I seen this video and tried it a few months ago. I myself seen no difference and honestly didnt like how i was feeling lata in the week. But thats me and only my results. Everyones different so it might work for the next guy. One of the things i learned about this "game" is even when the science is and sounds full prooof it still doesnt guantaree anything until u try it urself and see. Imo the writing and science behind Igf is perfect example. The stuff sounds like the holy grail to unlimited growth and strength and looking like a God. But ive done it plenty of times and even different protocols. My results....a sick pump and nuttin else. No different than taking a good preworkout. Didnt mean to go off topic here if i did. Jus giving my .02

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Good feedback bigmg.

He kind of touched on a couple things, but the only thing I thought that might be worth trying is dosing everything 1 day per week. So if your cycle is 1g Test, 1g EQ, 1g Tren/week and 75mg dbol per day for arguments sake, take all of that on Monday, every Monday. That sounds like what you tried bigmg, how long did you try that before scrapping it? I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback on people that did that or would do that for at least a 6-8 week trial period and see how they felt.

I know you said you felt a bit worse towards the end of the week, but if that didn't occur and the results were the same, it does seem like less of a hassle to just take everything at once instead of dealing with it 3x per week or whatever. Kind of like Heavy Duty training. If you get the same results training 1 set 1x per week as you do training 5 days, 3 exercises, 3 sets, what's the point of doing more work and spending more valuable free time in the gym for no additional results, right?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Good feedback bigmg.

He kind of touched on a couple things, but the only thing I thought that might be worth trying is dosing everything 1 day per week. So if your cycle is 1g Test, 1g EQ, 1g Tren/week and 75mg dbol per day for arguments sake, take all of that on Monday, every Monday. That sounds like what you tried bigmg, how long did you try that before scrapping it? I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback on people that did that or would do that for at least a 6-8 week trial period and see how they felt.

I know you said you felt a bit worse towards the end of the week, but if that didn't occur and the results were the same, it does seem like less of a hassle to just take everything at once instead of dealing with it 3x per week or whatever. Kind of like Heavy Duty training. If you get the same results training 1 set 1x per week as you do training 5 days, 3 exercises, 3 sets, what's the point of doing more work and spending more valuable free time in the gym for no additional results, right?

I think it would only work with oils with long esters, kinda doubtful about it working with orals and compounds with short esters like tren ace and test suspension since they go in and out of your system so quickly, if you were to do only a shot a week of it, i would imagine by the third to fifth day its virtually non existent in your system

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Even though it might net better results as far as hypertrophy goes, keep in mind it can also increase the likelihood and severity of side effects, as well. There's always a trade-off. The smaller, more frequent dosing schedule is not intended to net the "best" results, it's meant to give you consistent, predictable results with the fewest, least severe side effects.

And especially with the amount of gear that some of us hobbyist bodybuilders are running these days, I'm scared of how many mL's of oil some of these guys would be injecting at one time once a week. That could easily get into the 10-15 mL range, if not more. That's a lot of oil to banging at one time, even if you split it up into 2 or 3 separate pins. Personally, I'll pass. Small daily injects don't bother me at all, the results are consistent, and I have almost zero sides. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Even though it might net better results as far as hypertrophy goes, keep in mind it can also increase the likelihood and severity of side effects, as well. There's always a trade-off. The smaller, more frequent dosing schedule is not intended to net the "best" results, it's meant to give you consistent, predictable results with the fewest, least severe side effects.

And especially with the amount of gear that some of us hobbyist bodybuilders are running these days, I'm scared of how many mL's of oil some of these guys would be injecting at one time once a week. That could easily get into the 10-15 mL range, if not more. That's a lot of oil to banging at one time, even if you split it up into 2 or 3 separate pins. Personally, I'll pass. Small daily injects don't bother me at all, the results are consistent, and I have almost zero sides. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Would you say that that only applies to injectables only or does it apply to orals also?

God damn man 10-15ml though and i thought bostin loyd with his 3cc's was extreme :eek:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Would you say that that only applies to injectables only or does it apply to orals also?

God damn man 10-15ml though and i thought bostin loyd with his 3cc's was extreme :eek:

I can't comment as I don't use orals myself. A lot of guys lately do seem to be using their orals an hour or 2 before they train, almost like a preworkout drink. I can see how it makes sense, I just don't have any experience with it; so I'd be remiss to say anything positive or negative about it.

As far as the amounts of oil, if we're talking about doing an entire weeks worth of injects on just one day a week I can see some guys easily hitting 10mL of oil.

If one were running Test E 250 at a gram/week you've got 4 mL to start with. Deca 200 at 800mg/week is another 4mL. Add in a few hundred mg of Masteron, Tren or whatever other oil one might like and you've easily hit 10cc of oil in one pinning session.

And let's face it, those aren't considered big doses anymore. A lot of recreational bodybuilders/gym rats are using these doses. Hell, 2 grams+ /week is just the base of the cycle for some bros now.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
I watched a lot of his videos and seem to really like watching him because he says it like it is in a lot of them. With that said, like everything you need to take it with a grain of salt just like everything on the internet. Maybe it sounds great and works great for biggest gains but like everyone has said. The sides that would come along side doing that to me wouldnt be worth the little bit of extra gains you might get. I even write this down in my training log to remind me once and a while when I'm pushing to hard on body parts that are exhausted or feel like they might get injured. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. I know i'm never going to be a pro by any means, so for me, the least side effects and "best feeling" cycle is what I want. Pinning even longer estered compounds like test e ED or EOD when I am running NPP alongside has made me feel even better then the usual 2 times a weeks pins on a usual Test E cycle. I dont at anytime for "down" or "low".

One thing I do notice about the Bios3training videos is that he said "when i was using steroids" and before he has said numerous times "when I used gear", is he really trying to bullshit and say hes natty?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I watched a lot of his videos and seem to really like watching him because he says it like it is in a lot of them. With that said, like everything you need to take it with a grain of salt just like everything on the internet. Maybe it sounds great and works great for biggest gains but like everyone has said. The sides that would come along side doing that to me wouldnt be worth the little bit of extra gains you might get. I even write this down in my training log to remind me once and a while when I'm pushing to hard on body parts that are exhausted or feel like they might get injured. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. I know i'm never going to be a pro by any means, so for me, the least side effects and "best feeling" cycle is what I want. Pinning even longer estered compounds like test e ED or EOD when I am running NPP alongside has made me feel even better then the usual 2 times a weeks pins on a usual Test E cycle. I dont at anytime for "down" or "low".

I like the best feeling cycles. It may take me longer to get to where I'm going but I'll enjoy it! That's why I do it.....

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
My theory on orals is this. Dbol has a 4hr half life so when I take it 2hrs before a workout then when i am done with my workout its at its peak so during and after I lift its helping me the most. This is just me thinking and not a fact. I do know I get more of a pump this way.

Maximus123

Dec 1, 2013
What do u lot think of this cycle for 12weeks
Tri test 600mg a week
Tren en 400mg a week
Deca 600mg a week

I work out 5 times a week i been training 4 years. Diet is spot on. Im 24 years old i weigh 75 kg i am very strong for my weight. and i have done about 5 steroid cycles. So any comments on how i should run this cycle. What would be the best way. Or should i change the cycle completely. I was just hoping to put on mass and then take a break and do another cycle to get lean for summer. Any recomendations on what two cycles i should do?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Me personaly I would drop the Tren or the DECA because of the sides and how long it takes for them to go away. I really like DECA so if it was me I would run it but if you have ran both compunds before with no poroblems then its gtg.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
This is one of the few threads that has really gotten my interest (as far as cycles).

It's just theorized, but what "is" intriguing about it, is that it is supposedly theorized by a genuine egghead/bodybuilder. I see it being feasible with long term esters for the most part, however I don't see a problem having a short ester and oral in there also. Say Test E, EQ, Tren A and Dbol.

The whole idea is getting into that theorized untapped area of receptors which takes mega-dosing to accomplish. It certainly makes more sense to me to mega-dose and tap into that potential w/out raising weekly dosages, than to keep taking multiple injects and triple your weekly intake total to say 10g to accomplish it.

As far as taking in a ton of oil. Let's say someone is doing around 2g per week, so that would be anywhere from 8 to 12ml or so, give or take. Probably in the lower range with long term esters. Doing 8 to 12ml in a day (glutes, v-glutes, quads) is really no big deal as far as plain old intake. Throw down your 400mg of Dbol let's say and "theoretically" you'd spike that anabolic threshold into that untapped receptor region. The long esters would keep you plenty full for the next 6 days and then boom, hit it again.

Like I said, not agreeing with it, or even thinking it makes sense, but then again, someone a lot smarter than me thinks it's a plausible theory. But of all the crazy stuff I've heard, it's on the low end of the spectrum, imo. Seems worth a concerted try for a period of time to see what happens. At least in my book, if the results are the same, I'd only have to fiddle with taking stuff 1x per week and not worry about missing days etc. That alone seems like an advantage.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
My theory on orals is this. Dbol has a 4hr half life so when I take it 2hrs before a workout then when i am done with my body's duce s at its peak so during and after I lift its helping me the most. This is just me thinking and not a flat I do know I get more of a pump UOTE]

Big John, your way of thinking of short esters or oral seems to hang.some legitimacy. During intense training such as weight training, our body's produce catabolc hormones called corticosteroids. One way to counteract this is to dose fast acting anabolics that not only stop this but actually creating an anabolic environment. This can certainl lead to greater gains. Gains per wworkout are measured in mere fractions, so anything we can to to prevent catabolism will only lead to muscular growth. This is why I have been a long time advocate to pulsing orals not only for gains but for safety as well. You are on less than 50% of time or less in most cases. Now constant levels of slower esters do have there place for recovery but I have found that they can be run at lower doses and be just as eeffective.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
My theory on orals is this. Dbol has a 4hr half life so when I take it 2hrs before a workout then when i am done with my body's duce s at its peak so during and after I lift its helping me the most. This is just me thinking and not a flat I do know I get more of a pump UOTE]

Big John, your way of thinking of short esters or oral seems to hang.some legitimacy. During intense training such as weight training, our body's produce catabolc hormones called corticosteroids. One way to counteract this is to dose fast acting anabolics that not only stop this but actually creating an anabolic environment. This can certainl lead to greater gains. Gains per wworkout are measured in mere fractions, so anything we can to to prevent catabolism will only lead to muscular growth. This is why I have been a long time advocate to pulsing orals not only for gains but for safety as well. You are on less than 50% of time or less in most cases. Now constant levels of slower esters do have there place for recovery but I have found that they can be run at lower doses and be just as eeffective.

Thanks for the input. I'm a rookie and I'm still learning that's why I never say anything is a fact.