©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Night sweats

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
So ive been waking up at least 2 times a night drenched in sweat.....like whole bed and blankets wet ....my old lady really loves this haha. Ive had night.sweats. on other cycles but this is now happening at least 5 times a week maybr its just my current stack. Test/tren/drol. Is a little intense but im wonderimg if anyone has any advice or tricks to help this issue

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
Take your last dose of A-bombs several hours before bed. Eat less carbs before bed. These two things helped me with night sweats (I wasn't using Anadrol though, I took Dianabol).

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have one of those small Tornado fans beside my bed blowing in me at all times. I also have one of those Cool Gel Pillows. Doesn't eliminate it, but it sure helps.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Welcome to the wonderful world of tren!!!! Shit does it to me everytime brother it pisses the wife off to no end having to wash sheets eod lmao....like stated above few carbs as possible before bed and a fan directly on you helps alot.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
its the tren... one of the side effects is night sweats.. I get it ever cycle. I frequently visit north county, maybe we'll hit the weights one day.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah its the tren...I do however get nights sweats even on test alone my girl wont even lay next to me cause she says being under the blanket s with me is like being in a sauna.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I use my ceiling fan and bedside fans. My GF thinks I am Mr. Heat Miser, but she loves the stallions it gives me. Thank god she does'nt trip on the gear.

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
I'll need to add that the snoring is worse according to my wife along with the sweats. You got that one on your list too EastCountySD?

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
My wife sleeps through everything but i have noticed waking myself up from snoring a few times.....as far as the tren ive used before the night sweats this time are just off the hook seems twice as bad...i went and got a big ass fan and it seems to help so thabks for that tip guys.although no one mentioned how friggin cold i would wake up when the sweats came and the fan was one haha over all it helps though.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So ive been waking up at least 2 times a night drenched in sweat.....like whole bed and blankets wet ....my old lady really loves this haha. Ive had night.sweats. on other cycles but this is now happening at least 5 times a week maybr its just my current stack. Test/tren/drol. Is a little intense but im wonderimg if anyone has any advice or tricks to help this issue

Try using a fan:) Seriously,,,maybe try lowering the dosages down if their high,,it's most likley the TREN.

fastron75

Jan 4, 2013
tren can do it but my trainer said if cardio is being done and diet is in check sides are nill and im running it at 300 per wk and a little sweaty but nothing terrible and 0 aggression too .

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Night sweats kicked in last night for me. Fifth day on Tren so that's about par for the course. Woke up to a broken fan also. Probably tried to bang the thing while sleeping! Going fan shopping after the gym. Be the only idiot buying a fan with temps in the 20's!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I feel my core body temp go up on Tren, but never get night sweats. But, I also don't get any extra sweating on DNP either.

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
Aside from a small fan, not much you can do. That's one reason why I try to get ready for shows in the summer and not the winter. LOL.