©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Side effects then no side effects!?!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I front loaded with 2 ml of test cyp 300 mg per ml Monday. Within a few min I had a head ache, chills, and seemed like tightness in the chest. Did the 2nd shot of 2 ml today and I felt nothing. Did I do something wrong the first time or what's up?
Also how long should I wait before I know I I need to use and ai or should I start using it now?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I used to do all that stuff when I first started 10 years ago..it was all in my head...as long as u pulled back and saw no blood ur good homie...sometimes I have to admit tho that I sometimes forget to aspirate

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yes I pulled back. Didn't see any blood. So how long til I real feel a difference?
Is it going to mess with my sex drive? I'm using hcg 250 2x a week after each inject I was told it takes about 5 weeks to really see benefits but front loading is supposed to trim that down some so I was told

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive hit veins on the way out and had that happen before kinda scary first time it happens but after that you feel it coming on and just ride it out usually goes away in 10 or 15 minutes for me anyway. Far as sex drive test should make you feel like ur 16 again with cyp its prob gonna be a week or two before it gets good and going.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ive hit veins on the way out and had that happen before kinda scary first time it happens but after that you feel it coming on and just ride it out usually goes away in 10 or 15 minutes for me anyway. Far as sex drive test should make you feel like ur 16 again with cyp its prob gonna be a week or two before it gets good and going.

Sometimes knicking a vein can male you have a 'panicky' like effect for a brief moment.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No need to aspirate when in the glute , thats a myth of the dinosaur era. No trt clinic I've had advises to do that . Why? Because people fumble around the needle stuck in the glute cause is awkward which tears tissue and causes bleeding. Now why didnt we research ai before this cycle started? Are u gyno prone? Did u check estrogen levels before this cycle? Age? Why 600mg in one pin?