©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some GH dose advice

Csb123

Jun 17, 2013
Guys could use some advice

I did post this on PM just didnt get any answers to help.

i have been running 5iu kefie ed , i am wanting to change it up, so this week i ran

10iu PW mon wed fri with 10iu humalog

i am wondering if i should rather do 10iu eod instead or up my dose of 10iu x 3 a week to say 12-15iu

which would be the best avenue, i am currently bulking till june july on test npp and orals here and there and slin on gh days

after the bulk i will drop back to ED protocl

i am just looking for the best way to maximise my results , hell if 10IU is worth it will even consider an 8 week run of that lol

experienced AAS user last 20years , currently 230lbs 8% BF age 36 5ft 11

Many thanks

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
This is a very uneducated opinion its just whats worked for me and Im sure the advice you get in this thread will vary greatly. My sweet spot has always been 5iu a day every day right before bedtime ive split that dosage 2.5 iu in the morning and 2.5 before bedtime also and it worked well and im sure dosages will vary greatly depending on the individual but anything over 5iu with quality gh i start getting really bad joint pain swelling and lethargy. I would think the more consistant you could keep your levels the better off youd be instead of spikeing them eod maybe up your daily dose an 1 iu or 2. I wouldnt run it unless you can do a solid 3 to 6 month run atleast either. Just my 2 pennies brother.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
You need to run GH every day, I run 8-10 ius ED when on cycle and 5 ius off cycle , I only use rips so I can't say how Kefi's would feel
And you also need to run them for at least 6 months
I run rips 9 months a year and take 3 off

Last edited:

Csb123

Jun 17, 2013
I appreciate all the replies thank you

I dont plan on coming off gh , i have been on 5iu ed for 8 weeks now and plan to run it year in year out if funds allow

I have just been reading alot into eod and 3 x a week of big 10iu plus doses being more beneficial to muscle gain than ed protocol.

I can comfortably afford 5 to 6iu ed maybe even 8 at a push

So general consensus is ed is superior to bigger eod protocol ?

I train first thing at 5am and so far have been doing 5iu pre with slin pre workout

As said its only beem a week now where i switched to 10iu post workout then post workout slin three times a week.

Can always switch back to what i was doing ed