©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions anyone?

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Found this interesting article. Wow! Here it is:
"This is the best cycle there is in my opinion, possibly switching the Test Prop for Equipoise if you start getting spotty on your back or getting too much aggression.

Because this is a bulking cycle you want slightly higher Testosterone than normal, I would normally reccomend very low test with Trenbolone because a lot of Tren Ace's benefits come from the fact it prevents de novo lipogensis when in a low/no estrogen environment - of course Test aromatises to estrogen. The Test Prop should be 300-500mg/week.

The Tren Ace dose is pretty much take as much as you can handle, the more you take the faster you'll progress and the bigger you'll get. Start low (50mg/day) and work up and down, go up very high and when the sides kick in and take over your life lower it. You don't need to ever go over 300mg/day....up to this amount in short blasts will do incredible things to your physique in a very very short period of time. We are talking total transformation from normal guy to high level bodybuilder in 6 months.

We are trying to reach our goals in the shortest time possible and the Tren doses will seem excessive to some but people that achieve their goals do what it takes.

With regards to the Mast Prop, it is there for two reasons - to compliment the Tren Ace (lean gains, stay hard etc) and to bind to the estrogen receptors in your nipples and prevent any problems from the Test Prop. However, the levels of Test Prop you are taking do not require high doses, and high doses should only be used towards competition time! 50mg/day is ample.

The most important part of Bodybuilding, after the drugs, is the training - short and intense is what builds muscle. Diet should be low fat moderately high protein and cycle the carbs....you should play with water levels on your physique. What I mean is increase the carbs until you look soft (not gaining fat) then at this point lower them till you look hard again and repeat....this is how to grow like an 80's bodybuilder....there should be no 'off seasons' when it is that easy to look good/lean year round. An example:-

(From the mirror)
Monday - Looking good @ 400g carbs per day
Tuesday - looking fuller @ 500g per day
Wednesday - Getting bigger @ 600g per day
Thursday - Getting bigger @ 700g per day
Friday - Woke up holding too much water and now you look soft............Now you know your maximum growing point for carbs is around 600-700g/day. This will change slightly as you grow and will vary slightly on your activity level and type of food you eat. At this point you now have total control over what your body does, at 600-700g carbs per day you are growing as fast as possible and at 500g you are cutting. You can change how you look in 24hrs at this point, grow through the week being slightly wet....go dry for the weekend....simple

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Is this something gh15 wrote....I read this before ...its goes on and says to throw in anadrol after u hit below 8% body fat and say abombs makes u hold water with in the muscle not like dbol... I know I have read this before cant remember where I saw this but u only posted parts of the article

sodzl

May 10, 2013
It was on professional muscle, i think t the author was a guy named Lee

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
It's a from a supplier named Lee. He runs a supplier that sells raw powders. They're a source on PM.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
so ridiculously high tren and drol turns you massive?

you don't say... I would have never guessed.

:eek: