AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Pct?
Old
  (#1)
hwll

Pct? - 01-27-2014, 02:29 AM

So I just got done running a 10 week cycle of EQ at 400mg a week and Test C at 500mg a week also i took .25mg of anastrozol and 1mg of finasteride a day. Last pin was three days ago im waiting two weeks from my last pin before i start my PCT of nolva and clomid first week i take 40mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid a day. Second week i take 30mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid a day. Third week i take 20mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid a day. My question is do i continue taking the .25 mg of anastrozol and 1mg of finasteride for the two weeks before i start my PCT? Also would taking something like tribulus help to get my test levels back to normal any sooner?

Old
  (#2)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-27-2014, 04:03 AM

Why the finasteride? Doesn't that make your junk not work.?.its not going to save your hair if u are mpb prone.. taper off the zole grab some hcg and D Aspiric Acid. 350mg twice a day and u will be OK. ..How old are u is another determining issue. .post some stats so we know who u are build wise .thks.

Old
  (#3)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

01-27-2014, 08:20 AM

def need hcg. should have started hcg during week 8 but you can still use it to your advantage. you need to get your hands on some ASAP.

VP

Height: 6'
Weight 270

Old
  (#4)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

01-27-2014, 11:52 AM

As Ib asked why the finsteride ? Hair, prostate? That small amt of test with eq should cause little problem with either. Since you did not run hcg during cycle I would suggest using old school pct that worked very well for me in the past.
hcg 3-400 iu daily 10 days continue hcg eod 1 more week while adding
in clomd at 100mgs daily split . If you have access to hmg I would add that
at 75iu eod during last week of hcg. continue hmg for 1 week -10 days after
hcg is discontinued.Stay with clomid 100mgs for 2 weeks the drop to 50mgs for a week. go eod 1 more week. Add light aromasin if any sign of
aromatization in 2nd week of hcg. That is what I would do for myself.
Caution on using too much hcg in one dose. You do not want to blunt your future response to hcg. T

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

Old
  (#5)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

01-27-2014, 05:09 PM

Just for future reference OP, the best time to make sure you've got your PCT properly lined out is before you start your cycle, not right before you start your PCT.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#6)
hwll

01-27-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
Just for future reference OP, the best time to make sure you've got your PCT properly lined out is before you start your cycle, not right before you start your PCT.
Yes i had my clomid and nolva in hand before i started my cycle. However what i regret is not using any hcg during my cycle and it would take a little while before i could order and get some. So do i continue taking the anastrozole in lower doses for the two weeks between my last pin and and the start of my pct? BTW this is my first cycle and dont bash me to much but im 20 years old, 5'9, and 185 lbs at 9 percent body fat.

Old
  (#7)
hwll

01-27-2014, 09:54 PM

Yes the finasteride was for hair and prostate but apparently i didnt need it

Old
  (#8)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-28-2014, 02:13 AM

Finasteride sides are worse than the benefits..expensive i reckon?

Old
  (#9)
hwll

01-28-2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Finasteride sides are worse than the benefits..expensive i reckon?
Yes not cheap at all by my standards.