©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pct?

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
So I just got done running a 10 week cycle of EQ at 400mg a week and Test C at 500mg a week also i took .25mg of anastrozol and 1mg of finasteride a day. Last pin was three days ago im waiting two weeks from my last pin before i start my PCT of nolva and clomid first week i take 40mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid a day. Second week i take 30mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid a day. Third week i take 20mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid a day. My question is do i continue taking the .25 mg of anastrozol and 1mg of finasteride for the two weeks before i start my PCT? Also would taking something like tribulus help to get my test levels back to normal any sooner?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Why the finasteride? Doesn't that make your junk not work.?.its not going to save your hair if u are mpb prone.. taper off the zole grab some hcg and D Aspiric Acid. 350mg twice a day and u will be OK. ..How old are u is another determining issue. .post some stats so we know who u are build wise .thks.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
def need hcg. should have started hcg during week 8 but you can still use it to your advantage. you need to get your hands on some ASAP.

VP

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
As Ib asked why the finsteride ? Hair, prostate? That small amt of test with eq should cause little problem with either. Since you did not run hcg during cycle I would suggest using old school pct that worked very well for me in the past.
hcg 3-400 iu daily 10 days continue hcg eod 1 more week while adding
in clomd at 100mgs daily split . If you have access to hmg I would add that
at 75iu eod during last week of hcg. continue hmg for 1 week -10 days after
hcg is discontinued.Stay with clomid 100mgs for 2 weeks the drop to 50mgs for a week. go eod 1 more week. Add light aromasin if any sign of
aromatization in 2nd week of hcg. That is what I would do for myself.
Caution on using too much hcg in one dose. You do not want to blunt your future response to hcg. T

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just for future reference OP, the best time to make sure you've got your PCT properly lined out is before you start your cycle, not right before you start your PCT.

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Just for future reference OP, the best time to make sure you've got your PCT properly lined out is before you start your cycle, not right before you start your PCT.

Yes i had my clomid and nolva in hand before i started my cycle. However what i regret is not using any hcg during my cycle and it would take a little while before i could order and get some. So do i continue taking the anastrozole in lower doses for the two weeks between my last pin and and the start of my pct? BTW this is my first cycle and dont bash me to much but im 20 years old, 5'9, and 185 lbs at 9 percent body fat.

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Yes the finasteride was for hair and prostate but apparently i didnt need it