©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my first cycle

marc1992

Jan 28, 2014
he iam starting on my first cycle
iam 21 years old
been traning for 3 years
my weigh is 174 lbs

i found this cycle

Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate 250mg-500mg per week

Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out

Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day

Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

do i need something else for this cycle

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Ya buddie your young like me, And earlier this year / month lol i was all stoked to start a NPP or Tren cycle. But the guys here helped me realize that there is no point in rushing it. Just take it easy and start slow, I always suggest Test only cycles for first timers. What you got seems good. I would go with 400-500 Test-C or Test-E. Good luck brother. Keep us posted.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Week 13 - 15 don't stop cold turkey.. you want to taper down so body hormonal serum is gradually declined in theory so you are setting up for natural test to rise with a correct pct
Hcg is needed to stimulate the lydig cells of your nuts to make them normal size due to shutdown from excess test you were taking and oral clomid should be added. ..but stay basic like mikey says. U got time. Ib

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Damn that is young!!
I guess i was doing the prohormones at that age then though which was probably worse...

I know this is gonna be a little off from what most people are gonna say but you might wanna look into doing a 6-8 week cycle and do test prop. The injections are gonna be crazy at first but I definitely jumped into the deep end straight away...plus you can adjust your dosage to meet your bodys needs way better with ACE OR PROP>....just saying..
cuz if you go overboard you are gonna deal with weeks of sides instead of days.
make sure you PCT is damn good. Dont ruin your balls at that age man.
And make sure you get nolva and running hcg during and before pct is a good idea.

It's all just trial and error anyways though.

marc1992

Jan 28, 2014
thanks for the replies.

is there someone who can set up an beginner cycle with Testosterone-Enanthate so i dont miss something when i begin

marc1992

Jan 28, 2014
will do
my goal is to lose some fat and gain muscle but why i want to do it is personal
i train leg Tuesday and friday for about an hour. and sry if my english isnt so good

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Hell son this is America. English isn't the primary language anyways. No problem bro. Man as young as you are you got so much Test right now anyways, take advantage of it. Just saying.

kunder

Feb 6, 2014
It is a little young... but im not here to judge you... you will do it anyways even if you want to..... I don't think you need any more then 400mg per week.... and you should throw in some clomid for pct, and maybe if you'd like throw in some some hcg bursts while youre in the pre-pct stage... it will help with the stabilizing in hormone's... While running pct, you may also throw in a natural test booster... its nothing special but hey anything to help normal levels.... don't run hcg during pct because believe it or not hcg could actually shut you down on its own... hiope this helps cheers

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Hell son this is America. English isn't the primary language anyways. No problem bro. Man as young as you are you got so much Test right now anyways, take advantage of it. Just saying.

And the primary language is what then?

QS

Jan 5, 2014
Week 13 - 15 don't stop cold turkey.. you want to taper down so body hormonal serum is gradually declined in theory so you are setting up for natural test to rise with a correct pct
Hcg is needed to stimulate the lydig cells of your nuts to make them normal size due to shutdown from excess test you were taking and oral clomid should be added. ..but stay basic like mikey says. U got time. Ib

I'm gonna disagree with this.

10-12 days after your last test e shot, start your pct. Do nothing during this time. do not taper... do nothing. Wait for the esters to clear your body.

I will agree that your pct should be clomid and nolva both at 40mg each, ed for two weeks, then clomid and nolva both at 20mg each, ed for two weeks. clomid tells your body to turn back on the natural test production, nolva blocks estrogen recpetors so any free roaming estrogen cant cause gyno.

if you add clomid, hcg is not needed during pct. You can/should (IMO) run hcg during your cycle. yes, I know its conflicting..taking AAS tells the body to shut down production and hcg tells it to kick in...but it keeps your natural going so when you do your pct, restarting your boys will be that much easier.

You could also add an AI to keep test from converting to estrogen which keeps estrogen levels low. You might not need it on a low dose test only cycle, but cant hurt to have it on hand.