©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

do u all mix anything with ur egg whites to taste better

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
have always just scrambled them up and thrown a little sauce on them.

jmac 21

Dec 2, 2013
I usually mix in 1 or 2 whole eggs and scramble them. If bulking, I add cheese otherwise just mushrooms, tomatoes and onions.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Always mix yolks in there as well. Too many whites can cause a biotin deficiency. I like adding mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, chilli, paprika, pepper, pink salt.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I just started mixing my scrambled eggs&whites in with 2-3 packs instant grits chedder cheese flavor,with more freshly grated chedder.saw big ronnie doing it on utube video few yrs ago&finally tried it about 4 months ago.still loving them,&I always dreaded those eggs in the morning.not anymore !!

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Whole eggs and just enough grass fed butter to keep 'em moving. Every day for the past 10 years. My cholesterol is better than ever.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I just started mixing my scrambled eggs&whites in with 2-3 packs instant grits chedder cheese flavor,with more freshly grated chedder.saw big ronnie doing it on utube video few yrs ago&finally tried it about 4 months ago.still loving them,&I always dreaded those eggs in the morning.not anymore !!

Yup, I use 2 cups egg whites scrambled, mixed in with two portions of grits with American cheese melted into the grits, mix all together and crumble 3 slices of turkey bacon over the top. Dayum, that's good eats!

yeah buddy!

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I always liked to do liquid egg whites, cinnamon, maple lba's (don't think the flavor is available anymore), and natural peanut butter. I would also include oats if I didn't care about the carbs being included. If you are separating your fats and carbs you can leave out the PB or leave out the carbs. If I didn't have the maple lba's (syraplex) chocolate will work good as well, and if I didn't have either of those I would throw some sugar free maple syrup in.

Also you can just swallow the liquid egg whites down and be done wit it, it's not that bad when you just gulp it down lol

another option is egg white protein powder, I've never used it by itself but have combined it in a few protein powder mixes I have made

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I just throw Ketchup on them...I throw Ketchup on most everything:rolleyes:

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Salt and pepper works every time. If calories are no concern then grated cheese.

muj

Jul 3, 2017
Egg whites just salt and pepper is enough for me. With liquid ones I used to mix with protein, mixed berries and a bit of oats