©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test cologne?

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Anyone ever tried using test as cologne? I'm going to try this tonight. Couple drops of cyp on my neck and watch out, mama cita goin crazy!!

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Yea, I used tne instead. She said " you smell like you've been pumping gas all day."

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Pheromones and testosterone are two different things and will not crest the same effect... A buddy of mine owns a supplement company and sells pheromone colognes... I haven't tried then yet so can't attest to their effectiveness

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I prefer a dab of tren behind the ears...it drives the big one's wild. Mooo

I definitely won't be trying that then. I already can't get the big girls to leave me alone when I go out. Sometimes I swear they look at me the same way they look at an all-u-can-eat buffet. And they get bold with it, too. I've had them come up behind me while I'm sitting down and start licking on my ear. More than once I've had some random fatty start to unbutton my shirt and try to undress me in front of everyone.

I don't know what it is, but something about me makes the fat girls drop a slug in their panties when I walk in the room. Maybe I give off fat girl pheromones, or something.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Be honest, how many of them are you stinging along? Lil' sully booty call lol

LOL. None anymore. I have a live in g/f.

Now, before we got together is another story. I've had more bj's and handy's from fatties after last call than I can count. They may not be pretty, but the big girls know how to work the joint. Those chubby fingers make their handy's feel extra nice.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
LOL. None anymore. I have a live in g/f.

Now, before we got together is another story. I've had more bj's and handy's from fatties after last call than I can count. They may not be pretty, but the big girls know how to work the joint. Those chubby fingers make their handy's feel extra nice.

lol

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I definitely won't be trying that then. I already can't get the big girls to leave me alone when I go out. Sometimes I swear they look at me the same way they look at an all-u-can-eat buffet. And they get bold with it, too. I've had them come up behind me while I'm sitting down and start licking on my ear. More than once I've had some random fatty start to unbutton my shirt and try to undress me in front of everyone.

I don't know what it is, but something about me makes the fat girls drop a slug in their panties when I walk in the room. Maybe I give off fat girl pheromones, or something.

Yup