©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

McGwire on Steroids

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Here's a clip from the hearings today:

Choking back tears, his voice cracking, McGwire said he knows that steroid use can be dangerous and will do whatever he can to discourage young athletes from using them.

"What I will not do, however, is participate in naming names and implicating my friends and teammates," said McGwire, who ranks sixth in major league history with 583 homers.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
oracle said:
Here's a clip from the hearings today:

Choking back tears, his voice cracking, McGwire said he knows that steroid use can be dangerous and will do whatever he can to discourage young athletes from using them.

"What I will not do, however, is participate in naming names and implicating my friends and teammates," said McGwire, who ranks sixth in major league history with 583 homers.

Stand-Up guy. That is exactly what I would do if I were in his shoes.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Next they will have the WWF and WWE on the stand trying to have 'Professional' wrestlers tested. That would suck.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
SuperFly said:
Next they will have the WWF and WWE on the stand trying to have 'Professional' wrestlers tested. That would suck.

Wrestlemania Baby!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I noticed McGwire looked like he was about 50 pounds lighter. Must be due to the andro ban! lol. Hey, anyone know how you can get copies of the congressional transcripts?

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
" Hey, anyone know how you can get copies of the congressional transcripts?"
YEAH CALL MCGWIRE, HE WILL GET YOU A COPY. LOL

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
He's on a cutting cycle.
Ya, its called "Cutting" out steroids. :D

Did you hear Canseco sell out? He said that steroids are bad for healthy people and if he were healthy, he never would have taken them. He said the book took him over 2 years to write and his opinion on steroids have changed since then. If I remember correctly, he was pimping his book on Hannity & Colmes last week and saying what wonderful drugs steroids are and that he believes they improve one's health. I wonder why he pussed out in the hearing? Could they have messed with his domestic violence probation if he condoned steroid use?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Ya, its called "Cutting" out steroids. :D

Did you hear Canseco sell out? He said that steroids are bad for healthy people and if he were healthy, he never would have taken them. He said the book took him over 2 years to write and his opinion on steroids have changed since then. If I remember correctly, he was pimping his book on Hannity & Colmes last week and saying what wonderful drugs steroids are and that he believes they improve one's health. I wonder why he pussed out in the hearing? Could they have messed with his domestic violence probation if he condoned steroid use?

He's trying to look like the good guy in a bad situation

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Jose is like a little boy trying to do anything he can to keep out of trouble. He has pissed everyone off just to make some money on a book, and that same book landed him in front of the senate commitee. He did a better job when his mouth was shut and he just slugged a bat.

He has been black balled by everyone I bet. I doubt he ever gets another respectable job.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I just done watching some of the clips on the news. McGwire broke down in tears as he testified. Baseball is baseball. Most people enjoy it because of the sport. They probably don't even care about the steroids. Hell if anything it made it more exciting watching them be able to hit the ball farther.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ya, isnt our nosey government getting unreal? I guess they can call the WWE wrestlers to testify next week, and maybe the women's tennis players since they have been looking a little buff as of late.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Ya, isnt our nosey government getting unreal? I guess they can call the WWE wrestlers to testify next week, and maybe the women's tennis players since they have been looking a little buff as of late.

Why not Football....They've got to be testosterone driven

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They've already picked on the football players. I bet they will leave them alone until one of them drops dead from cocaine and also turns out to have juice in his system.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
actually did anyone see david boston when he came back to football from his injury for the Miami Dolphins he was HUGE but got suspended becaues tested postitive or steroids

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
tee said:
I noticed McGwire looked like he was about 50 pounds lighter. Must be due to the andro ban! lol. Hey, anyone know how you can get copies of the congressional transcripts?
what does "andro" mean? anadrol? is it some kinda of gear i dont know about? i wanna try it now! haha. hey were you guys scared too when they were talking about the kids and how they killed themselves? like theres this one kid that was in high school that was abusing juice....he got bigger and everything, but then grew some bitch tits and got all bloated and depressed and killed himself....obviously didnt know anything about PCT.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
That kid that killed himself obviously had serious mental problems prior to his steroid use. His parents failed to adress their sons issues, and as a result, blame steroid use for their poor parenting and mentally ill/manic depressive son. This scapegoating DISGUSTS me.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
heavy said:
That kid that killed himself obviously had serious mental problems prior to his steroid use. His parents failed to adress their sons issues, and as a result, blame steroid use for their poor parenting and mentally ill/manic depressive son. This scapegoating DISGUSTS me.

I have yet to see a photo of Taylor Hooten that shows him with any muscle and looking like he juiced. Hell, he probably never did, just thought about it, so his father blamed it.