©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

About Anavar

sambrown

Jan 30, 2014
Anavar is a perfect weight and fat loss drug. This is powerful anabolic steroid. This drug is one of the most popular drugs among youth for losing body weight and fat. This drug is used for muscle mass and lean body appearance at the same time. If you will take this drug as overdose, then there is lots of side effect. So, I would suggest contact with doctor, before taking this drugs.
Anavar is mildly anabolic. This is not very toxic, not very androgenic. Gym-rumors and internet conjecture has made this steroid the subject of many misconceptions.
Anavar is quite mild on your liver. It is probably mildest oral steroid available today. Dosage of up to 80 mgs/day are easily tolerated by most men. Anavar is frequently the steroid of choice for many top level female bodybuilders and other athletes.
Due to its being a mild steroid in every sense of the word, high amounts of Anavar dosage are needed. It binds reasonably well to the AR, but pretty high doses are still needed and I would never suggest doing less than 20mgs/day. In fact, 20-80mgs are needed to start halting AIDS related wasting(1) and recovering weight for burn victims (2) so thats the range Id recommend keeping your dosages in concerning this compound. Personally, Id use 100mgs/day if I were ever going to try this stuff. Any less than this amount (20-100mgs) would be a waste. For women, however, I think 2.5-10mgs/day would suffice. Virilation is not a concern with this compound, as it is only very mildly androgenic (3). Water retention is also virtually nil with it.
Although Anavar is an oral steroid, and has been alpha-alkylated to survive oral ingestion and the first pass through the liver, its still relatively mild in that respect too..., the unique chemical configuration of anavar both confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as noticable anabolic activity. It would also appear that Anavar appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) typically attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs. (17) Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds (7), or to improve respiratory function (18). Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.