AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Bolasterone
Old
  (#1)
Douch Bag
AnaSCI MEMBER

Bolasterone - 01-31-2014, 11:50 AM

Has anyone run bolasterone? What are your thoughts on it? How does it measure up to dbol or anadrol? What dose did you run and for how long?

Old
  (#2)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

01-31-2014, 12:20 PM

Only the feliciano duchaine bolasterone from way the f back. That though was just several aas blended low dose. So "real" bolasterone? No... T

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

Old
  (#3)
Marshall
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

01-31-2014, 09:50 PM

Ya, that's going back 25 years. Just a cornucopia of stuff like T said as far as I know. I do know guys that got huge on it though, so whatever the mix was, it was g2g.

Old
  (#4)
dorian777

02-01-2014, 03:31 AM

It was made of test cyp, deca, and ground up anadrol. It looked like beach sand in oil. They made it look like it was some kind of top secret steroid out of Germany. Duchaine wrote about it in his newsletter and got everyone's interest and all along it was his product made right there in CA. He made a ton of money on it and yes it did work well. Real bolasterone would be nice. We'll have to see if our China buddies can whip us up a batch!

Old
  (#5)
JackMo

02-02-2014, 06:32 PM

Whatever was in that crap it worked and with Duchaine there's no telling. Remember his Ultimate Orange? Tasted like ground cardboard and industrial solvents but damn it got ya jacked up to train.

Old
  (#6)
humpthebobcat

02-02-2014, 08:29 PM

I wish I had a time machine...all this designer 21st century crap sucks lol

Old
  (#7)
rangerjockey

02-04-2014, 03:20 AM

I remember that U-Orange god damn that stuff hit hard, gave me massive headaches. and 25 years ago getting gear was much harder to get and expensive, long trips to mexico. then the pharmacias would call ahead and snitch you out at the border. The guys getting the great gear were plugged in to the sources. There were literally NO under grounds and or powders and who was China?. Oh by the way..........no internet either. I love the times we live in now...

Old
  (#8)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 02-05-2014, 12:48 PM

It was a rumored blend of several AAS. A few folks knew the real ingredients but mostly it was kept tight lipped.