©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice here

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I'm one test cyp 300 twice a week and tren a 50 mg ed. I'm taking arimidex .25mg eod and dostinex .5 mg e3d and 250 IU of HCG twice a week along side my test injections.
My problem is I'm experiencing sore nipples. NO lumps and NO itching. Just sore. I discovered it after I shaved my chest with clippers, wondering if I nicked them but I doubt it.
Any idea what the problem is? I have exemestane on hand. Should I switch AI's to that?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Are you 100% sure your Arimidex and caber are legit? That would be the first thing I would consider. Try bumping your Arimidex up to 1mg and see if your nips calm down. If they do, then at least you know your AI is legit.

If you want to know what's really going on and how to fix it, you need to get blood work done. Otherwise, you're just guessing and hoping.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I got exemestane on hand. Never used it but would that be better than arimidex? But yeah I'm very sure it's legit. Not 100% bc I haven't tested it but their stuff is always on point tho
Would it be the estrogen or the prolactin causing it?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I got exemestane on hand. Never used it but would that be better than arimidex? But yeah I'm very sure it's legit. Not 100% bc I haven't tested it but their stuff is always on point tho
Would it be the estrogen or the prolactin causing it?

I prefer Aromasin to Arimidex personally. Doesn't wreck lipid levels or cause estrogen rebound.

Like I said, you don't know if it's estrogen or prolactin causing it for sure unless you get blood work. If you bump up your AI and it goes away then it was most likely estrogen. If it doesn't work, then either your AI is bunk or it's your prolactin that's elevated.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
i prefer aromasin too but i am not estro sensitive either. A low dose of aromasin or adex keeps the bloat off and i never have nip issues. Bump your dose up to .5 eod and see if that helps. more than likely its the hcg causing the extra aromatization

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah I thought about the hcg doing that. Is it true that aromasin adds to your gains so to speak? I read that it elevates free test

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Stop taking the HCG??? With the caber you have prolactin under control....600mg/wk of test & the AI should have that licked....my only thinking is that the HCG is aiding estro conversion...BUT I'm a dipshit, hopefully some vets get on here soon

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
The hcg keeps my balls fuctioning. I'd rather have to take a little more AI then have no balls

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Seriously bro, $50 worth of blood work will tell you EXACTLY what's going on and how to fix it. It might seem like a hassle , but it eliminates all the guesswork from figuring out the proper course of action.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
it could just be it feels sore but it's actually just the hair follicles.. when I shave, I get sensitive... maybe waxing!