©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Caber alternative

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I have a seriously bad reaction to caber. I'd hopes it would go away after a little while bit it doesn't. I just can't take it. It makes me sick with sinus issues, nauseaus to where I can't eat and so lethargic I can't get up and do anything on top of all this it makes me stay pissed off for days. This only happens when I take caber. I'd read that b6 suppressed prolactin with tren. Has anyone tried this? If so at what dosage does it work?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Never heard about B6 for prolactin sides. U can always try Prami or Bromocriptin. Although, Prami is pretty well known for causing nausea as well.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I've heard b6 needs to be run very high and it seems not to be very expensive. Try prami from a reputable research Chem site and give that a try.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have a seriously bad reaction to caber. I'd hopes it would go away after a little while bit it doesn't. I just can't take it. It makes me sick with sinus issues, nauseaus to where I can't eat and so lethargic I can't get up and do anything on top of all this it makes me stay pissed off for days. This only happens when I take caber. I'd read that b6 suppressed prolactin with tren. Has anyone tried this? If so at what dosage does it work?

How much CABER are you taking? You dont need much at all.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Bromo does the same thing to me. I haven't used caber yet but I got a feeling I'm gonna get same reaction.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I wanna .25 mg e3d is medical protocol and you can build up to 1mg 2x per week.
If you just bomb in on any of those ur gonna feel like shit.
I just started prami...doubled up the dose and felt like shit for 1 day. gotta do it slow.

Caber and prami alot of people dont realize actually helps decrease the time to develop motor cordination or skill development...so you can learn new moves, etc. in record times...

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I wanna .25 mg e3d is medical protocol and you can build up to 1mg 2x per week.
If you just bomb in on any of those ur gonna feel like shit.
I just started prami...doubled up the dose and felt like shit for 1 day. gotta do it slow.

Caber and prami alot of people dont realize actually helps increase the time to develop motor cordination or skill development...so you can learn new moves, etc. in record times...

really lol? you learn something new every day